AfterYay 2019: Best beauty discounts you can score at the Afterpay Day sales
Beauty junkies listen up! These are the AfterYay deals that you're going to want to know about.
Afterpay's twice-yearly sales event, AfterYay, has officially started. This time round there are hundreds of offers you'll want to shop and a bunch of new retailers that we haven't seen in previous sales – such as Forever New and Gymshark.
Beauty and makeup lovers will be happy to know that this particular AfterYay event has more beauty deals than ever with discounts from some of the biggest stores and brands. We're talking discounts on stores such as Adore Beauty, Sephora, Nourished Life and MAC Cosmetics to name a few.
To help you make the absolute most of this two-day sale, we've rounded up the absolute best beauty discounts you'll see in the AfterYay sales. Don't forget to check out the full list of AfterYay sales and of course our hands-down best deals across all categories. But without further ado, here are the beauty deals you should know about.
Best AfterYay beauty deals
- Adore Beauty: 15% off of orders over $100
- Aveda: Free shipping and travel-size Cherry Almond Softening Hair Care Duo when you spend over $65
- ASOS : 25% off everything
- Nourished Life: 5%, 10% or 15% off natural skincare.
- Active Skin: Up to 40% off all skincare
- ry.com.au: 50% off selected skincare, makeup and beauty tools
- MAC Cosmetics: 30% off select shades – prices as marked
- Bobbi Brown: Free four-piece Instant Minis Pretty Set with $80+ orders
- Mirenesse: 30% off for Afterpay users
- Hi Smile: 20% off store-wide
- Sephora: 30% off on selected products online and in-store
- Look Fantastic: 50% off selected skincare, makeup and beauty tools
- Target Australia: 40% off beauty
- Clinique: All orders enjoy free delivery plus receive a free four-piece deluxe travel set when you spend $45 or more.
More about AfterYay, Afterpay's sale event
AfterYay is Afterpay's online and in-store sale event. Occurring twice a year, once in March and once in August, this event encourages stores that accept Afterpay at the checkout to offer discounts to Australian shoppers.
This particular AfterYay event runs from 9am Wednesday 14 August until midnight on Thursday 15 August. That's two days of Afterpay Day deals. Some of the biggest names involved in this sale include THE ICONIC, ASOS, Adairs and Target.
Nick Molnar, Afterpay co-founder, says: "We are really excited to bring our customers the AfterYay sale for the second time this year. Customers can shop a record number of awesome deals from an array of Afterpay's most loved brands across fashion, homewares, sports, hardware, tech and beauty brands, with the peace of mind they can enjoy the flexibility of paying it over four fortnightly, interest free instalments."
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a bit like an online lay-by. The service allows you to pay off a purchase in instalments rather than all at once. Afterpay is completely interest-free and can be used for online and in-store purchases at participating stores. Consumers can buy what they want immediately and pay it off in four equal, interest-free fortnightly instalments. Read even more about Afterpay in our guide to how Afterpay works. Make sure to also check out our full list of all the stores that offer Afterpay.
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation