Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 phone deals
Amazon Prime Day's best phone deals include 24% off Samsung's Galaxy Note20, the Nokia 800 Tough 4G for under $150, cheap iPhone accessories and more.
Prime Day has officially kicked off with hundreds of phone and mobile accessory deals on Amazon's website. To make life easier, we've rounded up some of the very best deals from the sale.
Here are the highlights, handpicked by our experts.
Best Amazon Prime Day phone and mobile accessory deals
Note: Some discounts are applied at checkout.
- 24% off Samsung Galaxy Note20: Get 24% off Samsung's 256GB Galaxy Note20 Smartphone – down from $1,499 to $1,179!
- 35% off select Black Eye camera lenses: These lenses are compatible with iPhone, Samsung and Galaxy devices as well as most other mobile phones.
- Save on OtterBox cases for the iPhone 11 Pro Max: The OtterBox Strada Series Case for the iPhone 11 Pro Max is constructed from genuine leather and provides maximum protection against drops, bumps, scratches and scrapes. Get it for cheap during Amazon Prime Day.
- Nokia 800 Tough 4G for $192: The Nokia 800 Tough 4G is a rugged mobile phone featuring protection against water, dust and sand. It can be submerged in up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes and dropped safely onto concrete from as high up as 1.8 metres. You can get it during Amazon Prime Day for under $200.
- 38% off RRP on Huawei P30 Pro: Amazon has knocked 38% off the Huawei P30 Pro, which still has some of the best cameras of any phone on the market. It's down to $984.
- 69% off Anker Powerline+ USB-C Cables: Anker's high-durability charging cables are suitable for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8+ and S9; the Sony XZ, LG, V20, G5 and G6; the MacBook; the HTC 10; the Xiaomi 5 and more. Prices are down to $14.99.
- 25% off select Belkin power banks and chargers: Belkin has a range of power banks and chargers available for 25% off the RRP during Amazon Prime Day.
- 30% off Nokia 5.3 Smartphones: The Nokia 5.3 Android smartphone scored a respectable 3.5/5 on Finder. It's currently going for 26% off the RRP, which brings the total down to $244.
- 15% off realme 6 smartphones: The realme 6 is easily the best phone that we've seen from the Chinese firm to date – it scored 4/5 in our review. During Amazon Prime Day, you can get it for just $397.80.
- $258 off Huawei P40 Pro 5G: Amazon has the Huawei P40 Pro 5G down to $1,100.79. That's nearly $260 off the RRP.
- Oppo AX5 Smartphone for $159: If you need a cheap Android that can still do all the important stuff, the Oppo AX5 is worth checking out. It comes with a 6.2-inch display finished in Corning Glass screen and a long-lasting 4,230mAh battery. Get it for just $159 during Amazon Prime Day.
- Oppo Reno2 Z for $449: Oppo's Reno2 Z comes with a mammoth 48MP quad camera, a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen, a 4,000mAh battery and 128GB of storage. Amazon has it for $449.
- BlackBerry KEY2 LE for $711.11: The BlackBerry (remember them?) KEY2 LE is a mid-range Android phone that comes with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, a dual 13MP+5MP rear camera and an 8MP fixed-focus front camera. It's currently down to $711.11. (The deluxe Red version is also available for $1,178 – down from $1,323.)
- Save on Xiaomi products: Save money on select Xiaomi phones and mobile accessories.
- 34% off SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds: Specifically designed for mobile phones, the SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds can provide 24 hours of continuous playtime.
You can check out more smartphone and mobile accessory deals on Amazon's Mobile Phones & Communication page.
The Amazon Australia Prime Day sale will finish at 11:59pm on Wednesday 14 October. Deals from the US site will also then be available to Australians through the Amazon Global Store until 6pm on Thursday 15 October. You can head to the Amazon site to see all offers.