Amazon Prime Day 2020: Top fashion deals
Get up to 60% off Tommy Hilfiger, up to 40% off Nike and up to 40% off Bonds.
If you've been waiting for an excuse to stock up your wardrobe, Amazon's Prime Day sale is it. The mega online shopping event is now well underway, which means that there are some massive bargains to be had on a great range of clothing, footwear and accessories.
Those after a style refresh for the warmer months can take advantage of the apparel deals, with up to 60% off selected Tommy Hilfiger, up to 50% off selected Champion and up to 30% off selected Cotton On.
There are also plenty more deals that you won't want to miss, which you can check out below.
Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 fashion deals
- Up to 60% off selected Calvin Klein clothing
- Up to 60% off selected 2XU compression clothing
- Up to 60% off selected Tommy Hilfiger clothing, footwear and accessories
- Up to 60% off selected Van Heusen clothing
- Up to 50% off selected Champion clothing
- Up to 50% off Rip Curl clothing and accessories
- Up to 50% off selected Puma shoes and clothing
- Up to 50% off selected Ben Sherman polos
- Up to 50% off selected Skechers shoes
- Up to 50% selected Crocs
- Up to 50% off selected Hush Puppies shoes
- Up to 50% off selected ECCO shoes
- Up to 50% off selected Salomon shoes and clothing
- Up to 50% off selected hiking shoes
- Up to 40% off selected Nike shoes and clothing
- Up to 40% off selected Lacoste clothing and shoes
- Up to 40% off selected Bonds
- Up to 40% off Clarks shoes
- Up to 40% off Julius Marlow shoes
- Up to 30% off selected Cotton On clothing
- Up to 30% off selected Cotton On Body clothing
- Up to 20% off selected Wild Rhino shoes
Amazon Prime Day will run local deals here in Australia for 48 hours until 11:59pm on Wednesday 14 October, giving you plenty of opportunity to make the most of the offers. Deals from the US site will also then be available to Australians through the Amazon Global Store until 6pm on Thursday 15 October.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a global shopping event which is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Running over several days, the event sees prices reduced on tens of thousands of items, helping shoppers to bag themselves a major bargain.
The deals span a wide range of categories including fashion and beauty products, groceries, toys, consumer electronics, Amazon devices and heaps more, making it easy to save on everything on your shopping list.
What does an Amazon Prime membership include?
Signing up for an Amazon Prime membership not only gives you access to Prime Day deals, but also grants you free delivery on eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video and ad-free songs and playlists with Prime Music.
It also includes a 30-day trial period, after which it costs $6.99 a month. You can sign up for a membership here.
Main image: Instagram user tommyhilfiger