Berlin flights from $798 return with Scoot
Save an extra $101 on launch fares with Flight Centre.
Scoot is wasting no time in delivering affordable fares from its third long-haul destination, Berlin. In December the budget airline announced plans that it was adding the German capital to its network. Now, just over a month later, flights have been finalised and will take off starting 20 June 2018.
And, to celebrate, the airline is hosting a launch fare sale with flights from $798 return.
This sale comes a week after I Want That Flight caught onto the fact that tickets have been released early. Back then, it was selling peak season flights in August from $899 return. If you missed it, you're in luck as this sale one-ups it not just on price (by $101 on the starting price) but in its range of travel dates which runs throughout the peak season from 27 July to 26 October 2018.
Time to brush up on your German.
The cheapest fares take off from Perth starting at $798 return. Flights from the Gold Coast follow at $898 return with Sydney and Melbourne flights both starting from $918 return.
Flights can be booked at these super-low prices through Flight Centre.
This sale ends 31 January 2018, unless seats sell out. At this price, and with summer dates inclusive, we're not anticipating that to be too long.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?