If you’re looking for designer intimate apparel, Bendon Lingerie has the most comfortable fit so you can move just the way you want.
Bendon Lingerie is Australia’s authority on intimate apparel and men’s underwear brands. It offers a wide selection of fashion and basic bras, sports bras, g-strings, underwear, sleepwear, pyjamas, boxers, lingerie for plus-size women and more. Bendon Lingerie houses respected brands like Davenport, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Hickory, Pleasure State and Stella McCartney Lingerie.
Each piece is always on trend without compromising comfort. Over the years, Bendon Lingerie has aimed to provide customers with lingerie that would ‘bend on’ their bodies. This has made the company a well-known name as it continues to expand its horizons globally.
Bendon Lingerie promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
How do I use my Bendon Lingerie promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes from Bendon Lingerie and choose one that is best for you. Clicking on the promo code will automatically direct you to the Bendon Lingerie homepage.
- Click on the category you would like to shop in and choose from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the items you want to purchase. You can search by style, size, brand, colour or price range.
- Carefully select the size and quantity of the item you want to buy then click on ‘Add to Shopping Bag’. Once the items have been added to your shopping bag, you can click to ‘View Your Bag’ or ‘Checkout’.
- Enter your billing address on the checkout page. Create a personal online account to easily view your purchase history, both online and instore and track your online order.
- Under ‘payment details’, enter the promo code in the box provided and click on ‘Apply’.
- You may opt to pay using your Paypal account or credit card. Carefully review your items before placing your order.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, confirmation will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Congratulations! You have just saved money off your Bendon Lingerie purchase.
Pros and cons of Bendon Lingerie
- 100 percent secure credit card payments. All credit card details and information is protected using 128-bit encryption.
- Free exchanges within 100 days of purchase. This flexible policy sets Bendon Lingerie apart from many of its competitors.
- Free shipping for orders of $100 or more. Save on shipping costs when you shop for a minimum amount of $100 or more.
- Free customer loyalty program. Get updates and exclusive shopping offers and incentives with VIPerks.
- Delivery cost applies. A flat rate of $7.50 applies on orders, but free shipping is available for orders of $100 or more.
Shipping guide for Bendon Lingerie
Bendon Lingerie will send you an email informing you that your order has left the warehouse. The company offers Australia-wide shipping, including PO boxes, at a flat rate of $7.50. Free shipping is available for orders of $100 or more. Deliveries are made only on business days and shipping usually take two to four business days in metro areas and three to seven days in regional areas. For orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday, dispatch will be the next business day.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Bendon Lingerie
If you are unhappy with the items you receive, Bendon Lingerie allows exchanges for products that are of incorrect colour or size, or with other faults, within 100 days from date of purchase provided that the returned items are unworn, unsoiled, have tags attached and all packaging is included. Simply complete the form on the exchange and returns section on the website. Product exchanges or replacements will be sent to you at the company’s expense.
For refunds due to change of mind, you will be required to pay for return postage which will then be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Top picks from Bendon Lingerie
|Lush bloom boost bra||Lush bloom thong brief||Cotton stretch two-pack men's trunk|
|Hippy tank chemise||Stella mesh balconnet bra||Seamfree waist control boyleg|
About Bendon Lingerie and its history
Founded by former naval officer Ray Hurley along with his brother Des in 1947, Bendon Lingerie has become a world leader at providing high-quality and comfortable intimate apparel for everyday wear. For over 65 years, the company has expanded its network in 34 countries with exceptional customer service.
What makes Bendon’s lingerie line unique is its comfortable design, which deviates from the usual heavy boning and strong seams that restrict women and men’s movement. Bendon carries Bendon, Bendon Sport, Bendon Man, Evollove, Davenport, Fayreform, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Macpherson Men, Lovable, Pleasure State, Stella McCartney Lingerie and Hickory products.