Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
This unsecured personal loan offers unlimited additional repayments and no exit fee but comes with several fees attached.
Bendigo Bank’s Unsecured Personal Loan allows you to borrow between $2,000 and $100,000. It’s interest rate is fixed at 12.79% p.a., with a comparison rate of 14.84% p.a. The loan comes with terms between 1 to 7 years. It has flexible uses, and can be used to finance a new car, a holiday or your wedding. This loan includes a $150 application fee, a $100 document preparation fee, a $5 monthly service fee and a $20 early repayment fee.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||12.79% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||14.84%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
Things to consider about the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
As this loan is unsecured, you don't need to offer any of your assets as security. The loan comes with a competitive fixed rate so you have set repayments and can enjoy protection against possible fluctuations in the market that could be to your disadvantage. You will need to consider the fees the loan charges, which include a $150 application fee, a monthly fee of $5 and a $20 early repayment fee.
Features of the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
- Loan terms. You have your choice of loan terms – between 1 to 7 years are available.
- Loan amount. Apply for a loan $2,000 and above, depending on what you need. The maximum loan amount is determined by the details you provide in your application.
- Repayment options. You can choose whether you want to repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Redraw facility. Access any extra repayments you've made with Bendigo Bank's free online redraw facility.
- Additional repayments. Pay whenever and as many times as you want with unlimited additional repayments.
- Loan fees. This loan includes a $150 application fee, a $100 document preparation fee, a $5 monthly service fee and a $20 early repayment fee.
How to apply for the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
If you're ready to apply for Bendigo Bank's Personal Loan, click "Go to Site" to start your application. To be eligible for a Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be in paid employment
- Have a credit history free of defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies
- Be applying for the loan for personal purposes
- Not have more than two people listed on the loan
- Be listed on the loan as a borrower
If you meet all the above requirements you can start the application. You'll need the following details on hand:
- Details of your income and employment
- Information regarding your assets and commitments
- Your driver's licence number and its expiry date
Make sure you compare your personal loan options before submitting your application to ensure this is the right loan for you.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.