Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- Min Loan Amount
Bendigo Bank’s Unsecured Personal Loan allows you to borrow between $2,000 and $100,000. It’s interest rate is fixed at 12.79% p.a., with a comparison rate of 14.89% p.a. The loan comes with terms between 1 to 7 years. It has flexible uses, and can be used to finance a new car, a holiday or your wedding. This loan includes a $150 application fee, a $100 document preparation fee, a $5 monthly service fee and a $20 early repayment fee.
|Product Name||Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||12.79%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||14.89%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
How does the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan work?
As this loan is unsecured, you don't need to offer any of your assets as security. The loan comes with a competitive fixed rate so you have set repayments and can enjoy protection against possible fluctuations in the market that could be to your disadvantage. You will need to consider the fees the loan charges, which include a $150 application fee, a monthly fee of $5 and a $20 early repayment fee.
How to apply
If you're ready to apply for Bendigo Bank's Personal Loan, click "Go to Site" to start your application. To be eligible for a Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be in paid employment
- Have a credit history free of defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies
- Be applying for the loan for personal purposes
- Not have more than two people listed on the loan
- Be listed on the loan as a borrower
If you meet all the above requirements you can start the application. You'll need the following details on hand:
- Details of your income and employment
- Information regarding your assets and commitments
- Your driver's licence number and its expiry date
Make sure you compare your personal loan options before submitting your application to ensure this is the right loan for you.
Features of this Loan
- Loan terms. You have your choice of loan terms – between 1 to 7 years are available.
- Loan amount. Apply for a loan $2,000 and above, depending on what you need. The maximum loan amount is determined by the details you provide in your application.
- Repayment options. You can choose whether you want to repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Redraw facility. Access any extra repayments you've made with Bendigo Bank's free online redraw facility.
- Additional repayments. Pay whenever and as many times as you want with unlimited additional repayments.
- Loan fees. This loan includes a $150 application fee, a $100 document preparation fee, a $5 monthly service fee and a $20 early repayment fee.