Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
Bendigo Bank’s Unsecured Personal Loan offers unlimited additional repayments and no exit fee.
This Unsecured Personal Loan offers a competitive interest rate, and gives you the option of unlimited extra repayments, helping you to pay off your loan sooner. Access to those additional repayments is available through a flexible online redraw facility at zero cost. Find out more about this loan, and if it's right for you, in the review below.
From 12.79% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
As this loan is unsecured, you don't need to offer any of your assets as security. The loan comes with a competitive fixed rate so you have set repayments and can enjoy protection against possible fluctuations in the market that could be to your disadvantage. You will need to consider the fees the loan charges, which include a $150 application fee, a monthly fee of $5 and a $20 early repayment fee.
Features of the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
- Loan terms. You have your choice of loan terms – between 1 to 7 years are available.
- Loan amount. Apply for a loan $2,000 and above, depending on what you need. The maximum loan amount is determined by the details you provide in your application.
- Repayment options. You can choose whether you want to repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Redraw facility. Access any extra repayments you've made with Bendigo Bank’s free online redraw facility.
- Additional repayments. Pay whenever and as many times as you want with unlimited additional repayments.
- Loan fees. This loan includes a $150 application fee, a $100 document preparation fee, a $5 monthly service fee and a $20 early repayment fee.
How to apply for the Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
If you're ready to apply for Bendigo Bank's Personal Loan, click "Go to Site" to start your application. To be eligible for a Bendigo Bank Unsecured Personal Loan you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be in paid employment
- Have a credit history free of defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies
- Be applying for the loan for personal purposes
- Not have more than two people listed on the loan
- Be listed on the loan as a borrower
If you meet all the above requirements you can start the application. You'll need the following details on hand:
- Details of your income and employment
- Information regarding your assets and commitments
- Your driver's licence number and its expiry date
Make sure you compare your options before submitting your application to ensure this is the right loan for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
Apply for loans from $5,000 and get a dedicated loan manager. No security required. Note: Applicants approved before 31 December 2019 will receive a special offer $200 Coles Gift Card.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.