Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan
A green loan for your green car. Interest charges and fees apply.
Bendigo Bank’s Secured Green Loan is designed for the purchase of ‘A’ rated vehicles emitting less than 130g of carbon dioxide per kilometer. The loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 4.99% p.a. You will also be charged application fees, document preparation fees, security processing fees and a monthly service fee.
From 4.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 4.99% (fixed)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.35%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
How does the Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan work?
Bendigo Bank's Secured Green Personal Loan can be used to purchase 'A' rate vehicles emitting less than 130g of carbon dioxide per kilometre. It can also be used to finance green home improvements such as solar panels if secured against your existing vehicle. This is a fixed rate loan, meaning that your interest repayments will remain consistent throughout the lifetime of your loan. The minimum loan amount is $4.99% p.a., and the loan comes with a term of 1 - 7 years.
What features does the Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan offer?
- Fixed interest rate. Your rate is fixed at 4.99% p.a., with a comparison rate of 5.35% p.a.
- Green car loan. Suitable for purchases of green cars, 'A' rate vehicles with emissions less than 130g of carbon dioxide per kilometre.
- Varying loan term. Between 1 and 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Unlimited additional repayments. Make as many additional repayments as you want.
- Free online redraw. You won't be charged for the redraw facility.
How much does the Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan cost?
There are several costs associated with Bendigo Bank's Secured Green Personal Loan. These include:
- Fixed interest rate of 4.99% p.a.
- Application fee of $150.
- Document preparation fee of $100.
- Security processing fee, charged on application.
- Monthly service fee of $5 per month.
The comparison rate, which includes both the interest rate and fees is 5.35% p.a.
In addition to the above, you may be charged the following:
- Early repayment fee of $20. This fee will be charged if the loan is paid before the term ends.
- Default fee of $35. This fee will be charged if you don't make your repayments on time.
- Duplicate fee of $16.50. This fee will be charged if you request a copy of any document.
- Bank cheque fee of $10. This fee will be charged for each bank cheque drawn.
Am I eligible to apply for a Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you will need to be:
- Over the age of 18.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Employed or receiving a regular income. You must not be currently bankrupt or in financial hardship.
You must also use the loan funds to purchase the vehicle for personal use only.
To apply for the loan, you will need:
- A Medicare card, driver's licence or valid passport.
- Income and employment details.
- Details of assets, like the value of your property, vehicles, savings or super
- To declare your expenses, like living expenses and other debts like credit cards, loan balances and repayments.
How do I apply for a Bendigo Bank Secured Green Personal Loan?
You can apply for the loan online through the Bendigo Bank website. The application will take around 10–20 minutes to complete. Keep all the required documents in hand to speed up the process. Bendigo Bank will contact you after you apply.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.