Use these promo codes for BeMyGuest to find a good deal on tours and activities throughout Asia.
BeMyGuest is an online booking agency for tours and travel activities throughout the Asian continent. The site acts as a go-between and booking site for a range of tours from small to mid-sized companies as well as unique one-on-one experiences with individual providers. It is staffed by locals and travellers, who select the tours and invite travellers to go beyond the regular tourist experience.
BeMyGuest promo codes and coupons
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteBA****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
Bestselling destinations from BeMyGuest
BeMyGuest Review | Pros and Cons
- Local guides and local experiences. BeMyGuest offers tours and activities run by local operators to give visitors inside access to the culture and lifestyle.
- Verified activities. The activities available are verified by BeMyGuest staff and in-house bloggers to ensure they are of a high standard.
- Private tours are available. You can request personalised and private tours for your group directly with BeMyGuest.
- Read reviews before you reserve. The activities are reviewed and rated by other travellers to help you make an informed decision about which activity to book.
- Bookings are not instantly confirmed. When you make a booking with BeMyGuest, you first make a reservation request. The host then has 48 hours to accept or decline.
How do I make a booking with BeMyGuest?
To book a tour or activity with BeMyGuest, the first step is to make a booking request. The operator or host has 48 hours to accept or decline your request. When your booking is confirmed, you will receive a travel voucher and the money will be deducted from your account. Print off the voucher and take it with you when you arrive for your tour.
What forms of payment does BeMyGuest accept?
- American Express
What is the cancellation policy at BeMyGuest?
Confirmed reservations can be cancelled by contacting the tour provider directly. Refunds are made according to the individual provider’s cancellation policy. Double-check the cancellation policy before you book to avoid disappointment, as some tours may not be refundable.