Use these exclusive coupons when you shop for a range of homewares and gifts from Belinda Janes.
Finding the right wares for your home can feel like an overwhelming task and the same applies to finding the perfect gift for someone you care about. Belinda Janes offers an extensive range of gifts, homewares and collectables from international brands as well as Australian local suppliers.
Their range covers china and glassware, collectables, toys, kitchenware and baby and christening gifts. Brands include Maxwell & Williams, Scanpan, Krosno and Bodum .
Belinda Janes promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
Show code & visit sitePR****
Show code & visit siteGO****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
How do I use my Belinda Janes promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered after entering your shipping details. When entering the code, press "apply" to validate the coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Belinda Janes and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Belinda Janes homepage.
- Shop online at Belinda Janes and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found an items you'd like to buy, click on "Add to cart".
- Click on "Continue shopping" if you wish to add anymore items. If you are done, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button
- Click on "View cart" on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, you can enter your coupon code under "Coupon Code" - if you have a coupon code, enter it in the box below and click "Go".
- After the coupon has been validated, continue to the checkout as a guest or log in if you're already a member.
- Even if you forget to enter your coupon at the stage, you can enter it in after you fill in your shipping details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Belinda Janes and saved.
Pros and cons of Belinda Janes
- Live chat service. If you have any queries about your purchase, or you’re just not sure which one to choose, Belinda Janes has a live chat service ready to help you.
- Huge range of brands. Popular brands include Maxwell & Williams, Noritake, Portmeirion, Casa Domani, Royal Doulton, Demdaco, Anna Gare, Border Fine Arts, Crabtree&Evelyn, Krosno.
- Price match guarantee. Belinda Janes offers a price match guarantee, so if you see a price that is cheaper elsewhere they’ll match it. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free gift wrapping. If you’re gifting your item, you can get free wrapping to save you the trouble of doing it yourself. Just make a note of it during checkout.
- No loyalty club. Belinda Janes doesn’t offer a loyalty club as of yet, so you can’t earn reward points on your purchases to get more value from your spending.
Shipping guide for Belinda Janes
Belinda Janes ships with Australia Post for a flat rate of $10. Large or commercial orders may incur extra shipping costs depending on the amount.
All parcels require signature on delivery and packages can be sent to P.O boxes.
Please allow up to 1-2 working days for items already in-stock and 5-7 working days for items that need to be specially ordered.
Express post is also available to metro Melbourne and the charge varies from $10-$40 depending on your location.
Same day service is available for orders placed before 12 noon during working days – eligible for some items only.
Refunds, exchanges, returns for Belinda Jane
Returns are accepted within seven days of goods arriving, but Belinda Janes requests that you make contact first for authorisation so it knows to expect your return.
To be eligible for a return, please ensure the item has no faults and if it's being returned because of a change of mind, a credit will be offered. Original shipping and post charges will not be credited.
All items need to be in their original packaging and when items are faulty then a full exchange or refund will be made. If items need to be returned due to faults, a return packing slip will be sent to you.
About Belinda Janes and its history
Established in 1993, Belinda Janes is a home, gift and kitchenware store located in Melbourne in the heart of Ashburton’s cafe scene. Founded by Belinda and her husband Mark, it offers numerous products from designer cutlery, china and glassware as well as children’s bakeware and cookware classics. The physical store is in Ashburton and open six days a week, while its online store is open 24/7, 365 days a week.
So if you are in the market for some classy "knick-knacks" grab a coupon code and save on your next order