If you’re a fan of online shopping, then you could save money everytime you shop at Beginning Boutique with these active promo codes.
Beginning Boutique is an online boutique offering the latest clothes and accessories at affordable prices to both local and international customers.
With free express delivery, secure shopping, great customer service and subscriber discounts, you could save even more by using these vouchers, active today.
Beginning Boutique promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
Show code & visit sitefu****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top picks from Beginning Boutique
Here is what the finder.com.au team is predicting as the next big thing for December.
How do I use my Beginning Boutique coupon or promo code?
Browse through the active codes above and select the code you wish to use. Click on the code to be safely redirected to the Beginning Boutique website. Your discount voucher should be entered before entering your payment details. When entering the code, press ‘apply’ to redeem the active coupon to your order.
- When you've been safely redirected to the Beginning Boutique website, shop and choose from their wide range of fashion and accessories.
- If you wish to purchase an item, please choose your size and then click 'add to bag'. Alternatively, if Beginning Boutique is out of stock you can click 'request restock'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add more items to your shopping bag.
- After you've finished browsing and have chosen all the items you want to buy, please click 'shopping bag' on the top right hand corner and click 'pay securely now'.
- You can choose to subscribe to Beginning Boutique or to continue as a guest. If you already have an account, simply enter in your login details.
- Fill in your contact and billing address details and click 'continue to next step'.
- In this step, enter your active discount promo code under the section 'discounts' where it states 'Have a discount code? Enter it here'.
- Click 'apply' for the code to be redeemed.
- Continue by selecting your shipping methods and payment method.
Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Beginning Boutique and saved.
Pros and cons of Beginning Boutique
- Secure shopping. All transactions are secured by Eway with your credit card details passed securely through certified payment processes. Information is not stored on the website with regular updates to their firewall.
- Customer service. Beginning Boutique is dedicated to making sure your shopping experience is the best one. They’re contactable through email, phone and social media if any problem arises from your purchase.
- Sold out. Stock is limited at Beginning Boutique, so if an item is marked as ‘sold out’ then it is unlikely that the item is available again.
Shipping guide for Beginning Boutique
Deliveries within Australia are done through Australia Express Post with all orders placed before 9am shipping that business day. Most items are already in stock and are ready to be dispatched once payments has been received. You can also pick items up at the Beginning Boutique HQ in Brisbane Metro.
Purchases made from Beginning Boutique using discount codes or sale codes do not qualify for free returns, as well as makeup or any beauty products (for hygienic reasons). Otherwise, returns must be returned to the store within 14 days of the purchase, otherwise they won’t be accepted. The first return is free for items bought at full price, but any returns after that must be covered by the customer.
For returns, you will need to log into your account section and fill a ‘return request’ form. If you can’t access a form, you can email Beginning Boutique and quote your order number.
Refunds can only be offered on items that are faulty and cannot be replaced or fixed.
Beginning Boutique offers credit notes and exchanges handled on a case by case basis. Credit notes expire within a year and can be used on any item for sale.
About Beginning Boutique and its history
Beginning Boutique was founded in 2008 and has grown to become one of Australia’s most recognised online retail shopping websites. Offering both local and international stock, the team at Beginning Boutique aim to provide you with the latest trends at a realistic price.
All items are restocked on a weekly basis from brands like One Teaspoon, StyleStalker, Unif, Staple and the Label and Karen Walker. With their office and warehouse operating in Brisbane, Queensland you can rest assured that your items are readily stocked waiting to be dispatched.