When you can get beautyblender’s first brush collection in Australia
This is everything you need to know about beautyblender's range of brushes called The Detailers.
Fresh off the recent launch of the Bounce Airbrush Liquid Whip Concealer, beautyblender is dropping another product into the Australian beauty market – and it's a collection.
A collection of brushes called The Detailers.
The brushes aren't new, they actually released in the US last year. But Aussie makeup lovers will finally be able to get their hands on them.
Why are we so excited? Well, there are actually a couple of reasons.
Not only is this the first ever brush collection to come from beautyblender, but it's also an innovative product.
The brand's founder Rea Ann Silva has decided to combine skincare and makeup by incorporating rollers at the end of the brushes. This is the first time we've seen this done and we are obsessed with the concept.
Forgot to use your skincare roller before makeup application? There's no need to get up and grab it because it's on your makeup brush!
When can you get your hands on them? There's no exact release date just yet, but we do know The Detailers will be launching some time in March of this year.
Everything you need to know about The Detailers:
- The Big Boss – Powder brush and cooling roller ($90). This is a domed head brush that is packed with brush hairs. It promises to deliver the lightest veil of powder for a beautiful airbrushed finish.
- Shady Lady – Eyeshadow brush and cooling roller ($45). The head is short and flat, allowing you to easily pick up pigment. This should deliver true colour application in one single sweep.
- High Roller – Crease brush and cooling roller ($50). This fluffy round brush incorporates flexible bristles to ensure you've got a diffused blend of colour.
- Wing Man – Curved eyeliner brush ($40). The first-to-market curved head shape promises to help you create a steady, perfect flick every single time.
- The Player – Three-way brow brush ($42). This double-sided brush has multiple uses. The stiff angled brush on one side allows you to lay down colour. The other end features a dual-sided spoolie so you can rock naturally beautiful brows.
- Finder Beauty Fave: Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Smoothing Body Sand
- When and where you can buy The Veronicas Untouched perfume
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Instant Coverage Matte Concealer: First look
- First look: Too Faced’s Advanced Primed & Poreless range
- Why you need Huda Beauty’s new pastel Mini Obsessions range