Be a Finder Facebook Competition: Terms and Conditions
Be a Finder Facebook Competition:
MKR co-host, Manu Feildel's signed 'More Please' cookbooks
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. To be considered, entrants must visit and follow the Finder Facebook page; tag a friend and #BeAFinder in their 50 words or less competition response during the promotional period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, obscene or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This Competition is neither sponsored, endorsed, administered by nor associated with Facebook.
- Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEDT 29/04/2019. Entries close 5:00PM AEST 03/05/2019, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winning entrants will be notified during business hours by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Judging will occur at 12:00pm AEST 06/05/2019. Judging will take place at the Finder offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000.
- The four (4) winning entrants will each receive: 1 x copy 'More Please' cookbook (valued at $39.99) signed by MKR co-host, Manu Feildel. The prize will be shipped to each Winner's Australian address (no P.O. Boxes) via Australia Post.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert