BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account
The BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account combines a long list of flexible access options with fee-free everyday banking.
If you’re looking for a flexible transaction account that allows you to access your money whichever way you want, the BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account could be the ideal solution. A multi-purpose transaction account designed to offer easy everyday banking, the FLEX Account provides access to your funds by Internet and phone banking, ATM, through a branch or using a cheque book.
Fee Free Deposit
Account keeping fee
ATM withdrawal fee
Overseas transaction fee
of transaction value
Shahedul is the publishing assistant for finder.com.au. He's Internet savvy and loves to learn new things about finance and technology. He spends most of his time learning about the wonderful world of the internet.
A monthly transaction fee of $6 applies to the account, but this fee is waived if the minimum combined monthly value of deposits and loans in your BDCU membership exceeds $1,500. The fee is also waived if you do not make any transactions during the month.
No minimum opening or monthly balance
The BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account does not have any minimum opening or monthly balance requirements. This allows you to spend your money however you like without having to worry about keeping your balance at a certain level.
The funds in your FLEX Account are available at-call, providing flexible and easy access to your account whenever you need.
Account holders receive a free RediCard to allow you to withdraw funds from your account at a RediATM without incurring any fees. Withdrawals from other ATMs may incur operator fees.
Internet and phone banking access
You can enjoy 24/7 access to your account via Internet and phone banking. This allows you to check your balance and transaction history, transfer funds and pay bills.
Monthly fee of $6
There is a monthly account keeping fee of $6 for this account.
Optional cheque book
If you'd like to write cheques from your BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account, an optional cheque book is available.
Waived monthly transaction fee. The normal monthly transaction fee of $6 is waived if the minimum combined monthly value of deposits and loans in your BDCU membership exceeds $1,500, or if you do not make any transactions during the month.
How to applyIf you like the sound of the flexible features the BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account has to offer, click one of the "Apply Now" links on this page. This will take you to the BDCU Alliance Bank website where you can read the account terms and conditions and find out more about how to apply.
Before you apply for a BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account, make sure you're eligible to open an account. You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Age requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age to open a BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account.
- Residency requirements. You will need to be an Australian resident to apply for an account.
- The BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account offers convenient and flexible access to your funds whenever you need. It's worth a look if you're shopping around for an everyday transaction account, but compare it with a wide range of other accounts before deciding whether it's right for you.
If you're a new customer with BDCU Alliance Bank, you'll be asked to provide a valid form of photo ID to prove your identity. A current Australian passport or driver's licence will suffice, but other forms of ID are acceptable if required. Contact the bank for more information.
There are three ways you can apply for a BDCU Alliance Bank FLEX Account:
- Download a form. You can download an application form from the BDCU Alliance Bank website and complete it at your own convenience. Completed forms can be submitted in person at your nearest BDCU Alliance Bank Advice Centre, or sent in via post or fax.
- Visit an advice centre. Pop into your local BDCU Alliance Bank branch to open an account in person.
- Apply over the phone. If you need help with the application, you can phone BDCU Alliance Bank's customer service line and be guided through the application process step by step.