Get a free rate lock so your fixed rate doesn't move before settlement.
The bcu fixed rate home loan is a three-year fixed rate loan available to owner-occupiers. It has no annual fee and offers free redraw.
|Product Name||bcu Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Minimum loan amount of $20000.
- Maximum LVR of 95%.
- Application fee of $600.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The bcu fixed rate home loan combines a high maximum loan-to-value ratio with a low fixed rate and no annual fees.
What are the feature and benefits of the bcu fixed rate home loan?
- Loan amount. The bcu fixed rate home loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $20,000 and a high maximum borrowing amount of $2,500,000, providing plenty of flexibility.
- High maximum LVR. This loan offers a high maximum loan-to-value ratio of 95%. Borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) premium.
- Free rate lock. You can lock in your fixed rate at the time of application for up to 60 days, protecting you from any rate rises between application and settlement. There's no fee for this feature, but for a $100 fee you can lock in your rate for up to 90 days.
- No annual fee. The bcu fixed rate home loan carries no annual fee and no settlement fee.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $350. This fee covers the cost of processing your home loan application.
- Discharge fee: . This fee is charged when you close your home loan account.
- Rate lock fee. You can lock in your rate for free for up to 60 days. For $100, you can lock in your rate for up to 90 days.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you've compared your options and the bcu fixed rate home loan suits your borrowing needs, click the link below. You'll be taken to bcu's website where you'll be walked through the application process.