Enjoy flexible rewards and competitive rates and fees with the bcu Rewarder Credit Card.
The bcu Rewarder Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of bcu credit cards here.
The bcu Rewarder Credit Card is designed to offer value for money through a unique rewards program that allows you to choose what you spend your points on. This card also features a competitive standard variable interest rate for purchases and cash advances, a low annual fee and worldwide acceptance through the Visa network.
bcu Rewarder Credit Card review
The bcu Rewarder Credit Card offers flexibility through its complimentary rewards program. With this card, you earn points for everyday spending, with an equivalent value of $1 for every $150 spent. This works out to be 0.006 points per $1. This card also offers a bonus 9,000 points when you activate the account (worth $60 in rewards).
When you earn enough points, you can use the included Rewarder membership card to redeem them for purchases at any Australian merchant that accepts EFTPOS payments. This allows you to choose the rewards that you want, rather than redeeming them for something offered in a rewards catalogue.
In addition to the Rewarder program, this credit card features a competitive standard variable interest rate of 16.8% p.a., an annual fee of $40 and up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
Benefits of the bcu Rewarder Credit Card
- Rewards program. The Rewarder program is designed to offer you flexible benefits by allowing you to earn points on your everyday credit card spending and redeem them for whatever you want. You can keep track of your points and reward dollars at www.rewarderpoints.com.au, and can easily redeem them anywhere EFTPOS is accepted using the included Rewarder account card and PIN.
- Competitive interest rate. The bcu Rewarder Credit Card has a standard variable interest rate of 16.8% p.a. for both purchases and cash advances, which is lower than many reward credit cards.
- Interest-free days. If you pay off your balance in full by the due date on your statement, you can get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases with this card.
- Visa features. This card gives you the benefit of Visa payWave tap-and-go technology and Verified by Visa account security for online purchases. It also gives you access to exclusive entertainment and experience offers through Visa Entertainment.
Features of the bcu Rewarder Credit Card
- Competitive annual fee. This card has a low annual fee of $40.
- Application fee. A one-off application fee of $40 is charged for this card.
- Overlimit fee. A fee of $20 is charged if you go over your credit limit on this card.
- Foreign transaction fee. If you use your card for overseas or online purchases in a foreign currency, a fee worth of the total transaction will apply.
- Additional cardholders. You have the option of adding up to 2 additional cardholders at no extra charge. Note that you will still be responsible for keeping the account in good standing. Additional cardholders must also be current bcu members.
The bcu Rewarder Credit Card offers value through both its rewards program and competitive rates and fees. With such a unique program, it's worth comparing this card to others so that you can find the right rewards program and credit option for your needs.Back to top