Get prepared for the great outdoors… you’re going on an adventure.
BCF doesn’t beat around the bush. It literally stands for Boating Camping Fishing so whatever you need to experience the great outdoors, you can guarantee BCF stocks it. Boating? Camping? Fishing? Yep, they’ve got it covered – and we’ve got the best BCF voucher codes to help you save.
Just go ahead and put that money towards your next trip.
Current BCF vouchers and promo codes for March 2017
|Up to 50% off||Get up to 50% off in the BCF sale. Until stocks last.||
Last verified 21 Oct 2016
How do I use my discount code?
How do I use my BCF voucher?
- Choose the products you wish to purchase, and add them to your shopping cart. When you’re ready, click the shopping basket icon in the top right hand corner, and a drop down will appear. Click ‘proceed to checkout’.
- You will be taken to the following screen to review your order. Click ‘Add a promo code’ on the right hand side of the page.
- A box will appear underneath ‘Promotional Coupon’. Enter your promo code, and you will be told whether or not the code is valid.
- If your code is valid, proceed with your purchase and enjoy the savings!
Top products from BCF
Pros and cons of BCF
- Quality. BCF only stocks quality products, so you can be sure you’re not buying any subpar items.
- Price. BCF prides itself on remaining competitive with their prices and offering you the best deal.
- Advice. As well as guides, tip, tricks, and advice, the BCF team are on hand via phone or email to help with any questions you might have.
- Gift cards. Need a present for your outdoorsy friend but not sure what to buy? BCF has you covered.
- Layby. After something pricey? Pay it off over time.
- Order tracking. Track your delivery online.
- No PO Box addresses BCF are unable to delivery to PO Box addresses, as all delivery orders are sent via courier and need to be signed for.
- No international shipping. BCF delivers to Australia only.
- Business hours only. BCF will not deliver outside non-business hours in order to minimise re-delivery delays and/or fees.
BCF gift cards
Don't know exactly what to buy for your friend/family member but know they're a real 'outdoors adventure' type? BCF makes it super easy for you to buy what they want by letting you purchase gift cards they can use in store or online. You can nominate any amount to be added to the card (think of how many people you can pool together for this present!) and you can even personalise the card with a photo. What's more, you have the option of ordering a physical card or an eGift card (making last-minute presents that much easier!) Click here to purchase a BCF gift card for your mate now.
Shipping guide for BCF
All orders are delivered via courier, and can be tracked online. Delivery costs depend on the size, weight and location of the products you wish to purchase. Smaller items have a delivery time of 1–10 business days, while larger items will take 3–10 days, depending on your delivery location.
Unfortunately BCF is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. For some purchases they offer Authority to Leave (ATL), but in most cases you must be available to receive your purchase. To cut down on delivery delays, they will only delivery during business hours. They do not offer international shipping.
Refunds, exchanges, and returns for BCF
BCF will offer a replacement, credit, or refund it the product is faulty, wrongly described, different from a shown sample, or does not do what it is supposed to do. If this is the case, take your product to the counter of your nearest BCF store.
If you do decide to return your product, you will need your receipt. Please try to keep your product in the same condition as when it was purchased, and provide any extra information needed to process your return.
If you cannot get to your nearest BCF store, liaise with the Customer Contact Centre.