BCashflow Positive Invoice Financing

Get up to 90% of your unpaid invoices financed. Lender and legal fees apply.

BCashflow Positive (previously Lending Express) offers small to medium businesses with a high level of customers and a monthly turnover of $100,000 to $3,000,000 up to 90% of pending invoices paid upfront. The remaining 10% of the invoices is transferred to you when the customer pays. No security is required as the loans are secured against your unpaid invoices. They also offer quick approvals and quick funding. BCashflow Positive charges a 1.8% fee of the total invoice value for the first 30 days and 0.06% thereafter for up to 90 days. If your total invoices owed is $100,000, you’ll receive $90,000 in funding with a total fee of $1,800. They also charge a base legal fee of $1,750 to set up the facility.

No reviews yet. Write a review

We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!

Main points to consider with BCashflow Positive

BCashflow Positive is an Australian invoice finance provider offering B2B companies up to 90% of their unpaid invoices, ahead of client payment. Once the client has paid, the remaining 10% (minus a fee) is transferred to the borrower.

Using the service is easy, you simply send a copy of your client invoice to BCashflow Positive and it verifies the invoice with your customer. Once an invoice is verified, it funds up to 90% of the invoice value in as little as 4 hours.

BCashflow Positive charges a fee of 1.8% for the first 30 days and 0.06% per day thereafter for up to 90 days. This means that if you finance an invoice of $100,000 for up to 30 days, you will receive $90,000 upfront, and your fee will be $1,800. This means that the remaining $8,200 will be transferred to you upon client payment. If the client does not pay after 30 days, you will be charged an additional $60 per day until your client pays.

Features on offer with BCashflow Positive

  • Loan amount. Get financing from $100,000 - $3,000,000.
  • Loan term. Loan terms are available from 12 - months.
  • Small to medium businesses. Businesses with a monthly turnover from $100,000 up to $3,000,000 are eligible for invoice financing.
  • No security. Loans are secured against your unpaid invoices, so there's no need for asset security.
  • No lock-in contracts. Pick and choose which invoices you want funded, with no commitments.
  • Transparent fees. BCashflow Positive is upfront about its fees.
  • Quick approval. Eligible applicants are approved in 24-48 hours.
  • Quick funding. Funding is processed the same day and you could get your money in as little as 4 hours.
  • One to one customer service. As a borrower, you will be partnered with the same experienced member of the BCashflow Positive team from start to finish.
  • Branch locations. While this service is available online Australia-wide, BCashflow Positive also has physical branch locations in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
  • Contact. Available by phone, email and in branch.

Fees and charges

  • No application fee.
  • No ongoing fees.
  • 1.8% fee. 1.8% of the total invoice value is charged for the first 30 days. After the first 30 days, 0.06% per day for up to 90 days applies.
  • Legal fee. If you accept the loan terms, you must pay a base legal fee of $1,750 to set up the facility.

How to apply

To apply for invoice financing with BCashflow Positive, simply click "Go to site" and submit an enquiry. You can also email, call or visit a branch directly.

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Name
  • Company name
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • State
  • Monthly turnover

Once you have submitted an enquiry, BCashflow Positive will contact you in 24-48 hours. Once approved, you can receive funding in as little as 4 hours. Please note that BCashflow Positive only provides finance to Australian businesses, so you will have to have an active ABN/ACN in order to qualify.

Ask an expert

To ask a question simply log in via your email or create an account.

You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Go to site