This week’s bargain phones: Low costs for premium handsets
Grab an inexpensive iPhone SE, low cost LG G6 or downright cheap HTC U Ultra in the best of this week's phone bargains.
Apple iPhone SE (128GB) $579
We're pretty used to seeing the low storage models of Apple's iPhone SE available at discount prices, but the key issue with those devices is their limited storage. Despite other innovations, it seems that Apple still hasn't grasped the simple concept of the microSD card and that means that buying a larger capacity iPhone is usually a sensible decision. This week, DWI has the 128GB iPhone SE on sale for just $579, a healthy $250 discount off its usual list price.
You can read our full iPhone SE review here.
LG G6 (64GB)
LG made a big splash with the LG G6 at Mobile World Congress earlier in the year, only to be overshadowed by competitor devices by Huawei, Sony and Samsung as the months rolled by. However, LG's bad fortune is your good luck as the G6 remains a top notch smartphone that frequently goes on sale. Right now, DWI has the G6 available for just $539, which is superb pricing for an excellent handset.
You can read our full review of the LG G6 here.
HTC U Ultra (64GB) $469
The asking price for the HTC U Ultra, 2017's first "premium" smartphone to be released, just keeps on tumbling. It's been a tad overshadowed by HTC's even better HTC U11, but if you want a large premium phone, paying just $469 for it makes a whole lot of sense. That's what you'll pay this week through DWI.
Keen on the HTC U Ultra? Check out our full review here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals