This week’s bargain phones: Galaxy generations vs iPhone
A truly cheap iPhone or your choice of the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S8 in the best premium phone bargains.
Apple iPhone 6s 32GB $709
The hype factory is building up for what's being optimistically called the iPhone 8, but if you think you're seeing that in the local market under a grand, you probably need to watch The Castle again, if you catch my drift. If a bargain iPhone is what you need, you need to look back a little in the timeline, as DWI has done with its deal on the 32GB iPhone 6s, on sale this week for just $709.
You can read our full review of the iPhone 6s here.
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB $810
Android phones often dip in price after a few months, but it's been surprising to see so many deals for the top-notch Samsung Galaxy S8 so quickly. It's decent value at full asking price but when you can save $389 off that price, why wouldn't you?
You can read our full review of the Galaxy S8 here.
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB $625
If that outright price for the Galaxy S8 is still too rich for your blood, ducking back a year to the still very worthy Galaxy S7 drops the asking price down to a potentially more palatable $625 via DWI. Pair that with a decent prepaid SIM plan and you've got a cracking phone deal on your hands.
You can read our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S7 here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro