This week’s bargain phones: Buy direct and save serious money
Serious savings this week on iPhone SE, LG G6 and especially Sony's Xperia XZ Premium.
Apple iPhone SE 32GB
Apple's iPhone SE remains the go-to phone if you want to dip your toes into the wider waters of Apple's iOS operating system, thanks to its generally low asking price. Still, Apple being Apple, a lower asking price isn't always an entirely affordable one. DWI's deal on the iPhone SE 32GB this week slices $244 off the local asking price, putting Apple's tiny iPhone into your pocket for just $435 outright.
You can read our full review of the iPhone SE here.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium 64GB $779
We're pretty used to seeing slightly older Android phones drop in price, but usually newer handsets only see small price drops, if at all. That's why it's so pleasantly surprising to see a deal on Sony's brand new Xperia XZ Premium handset, sliced down a healthy $320 to just $779 outright through DWI.
You can read our full review of the Xperia XZ Premium here.
LG G6 64GB $529.00
LG's G6 was one of the only premium phones to launch at MWC this year, and it's a great phone at a truly premium price point, if you really just want to spend money. If you don't, DWI's deal on the LG G6 is about as low-cost as we've ever seen it, offering up the phone for just $529, a $670 saving off its official Australian price.
You can read our full review of the LG G6 right here.
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone X, Samsung S9+ and Google Pixel 2 XL
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9, Google Pixel 2 XL
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, OnePlus 6
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals