This week’s bargain phones: Under $600 but still premium
It's possible to pick up a premium phone for less than half the price of most flagships, if you shop carefully.
Apple iPhone SE 32GB $433
While we're getting ever closer to the launch of what's being dubbed the iPhone 8, Apple's smaller iPhone SE remains the bargain buy if what you need is an entry point into the world of iOS. Apple still charges a premium for the iPhone SE, but this week DWI's deal on the 32GB model chops a neat $246 off the local asking price, putting it well under the $500 mark.
You can read our full review of the iPhone SE here.
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB $599
It's a testament to how well Samsung landed the Galaxy S7 that it still sits as one of our favourite phones in 2017, months after the launch of the Galaxy S8 and even weeks before the launch of the Note 8. We've seen the price point of the Galaxy S7 slowly dip downwards, and this week's deal on the 32GB S7 brings it home for just $599 through DWI.
You can read our full Samsung Galaxy S7 review here.
HTC U Ultra 64GB $529
HTC's U Ultra wasn't quite the smash hit that HTC was hoping for, and it has been somewhat overshadowed by the HTC U11, but that doesn't mean it's not a premium contender. It's just a matter (as always) of the price you pay, and at $529, slicing a neat $270 off the local asking price, it's tough not to recommend the U Ultra if you like a larger-screened phone.
You can read our full review of the HTC U Ultra here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals