This week’s bargain phones: Why pay more?
Grab any of the top premium phones at serious discounts with our round-up of the best handset sales.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB $999
While the rumours are gathering pace around the Apple iPhone 8, the iPhone 7 Plus remains Apple's flagship, albeit a flagship that can leave a serious dent in your wallet. DWI's deal on the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus brings it home to you for under that crucial $1,000 price point. You can read our full iPhone 7 Plus review here.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 4G 64GB $869
On the other side of the smartphone fence sits Samsung's Galaxy S8 Plus, a true heavyweight contender with an excellent display and top-notch performance to match its price point. In terms of sheer savings, it's hard to look past DWI's deal on the 64GB Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, slicing a neat $480 off the local asking price. You can read our comprehensive Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus review here.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Dual 4G 64GB $759
The smartphone race isn't just between Samsung and Apple, however. Sony's Xperia XZ Premium has rocketed up the list of our favourite smartphones of 2017, thanks to its powerful performance and wonderful camera. If you're after the lowest cost premium smartphone this week, don't overlook DWI's deal, which shaves $340 off the local price, bringing it down to just $759. You can read our complete review of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals