This week’s bargain phones: Sony Xperia XZ Premium, iPhone SE or HTC U Play?
Grab a serious discount on Sony's premium handset or score an iPhone SE before the iPhone 8 arrives in the best of this week's premium phone bargains.
Apple iPhone SE (128GB) $669
There's less than a week to go before Apple holds its iPhone 8 launch event, but the one phone we've not heard any update rumours around is its smallest device, the iPhone SE. If you genuinely prefer smaller phones, it's still a solid option and this week, Kogan is slicing $130 off its asking price for the larger 128GB capacity.
You can read our full iPhone SE review here.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium $799
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium impressed us at MWC, and it impressed us even more when we got our hands on one for testing. Nothing compares or even comes close to its slow motion video feature, and it's easily sitting in the upper echelon of our favourite phones of 2017. Power like that usually comes at a price, but this week Kogan's deal on the XZ Premium chops it down way below the $1,000 price barrier to just $799. It's easily the best smartphone bargain this week.
You can read our full review of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium right here.
HTC U Play $359
The HTC U Play was launched alongside the HTC U Ultra earlier in the year, and while it was always the lower-cost option of the pair, it's still a solid Android smartphone that we've increasingly seen offered at budget prices. If you want premium but your wallet is feeling the pinch, Kogan's $359 deal on the U Play is worth checking out.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals