Enjoy a competitive fixed rate with the Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan.
Planning for that dream holiday can be easier with the Unsecured Personal Loan from Bankwest, which offers a competitive fixed interest rate for loans of $5,000 or more. As this is an unsecured loan, you will not be required to put any of your assets up as security.
This loan is suitable to get work done around your home, buy a new boat, pay off existing debt or simply pay for a holiday getaway. This loan offers a fixed repayment schedule, so you can choose how often your repayments are and how much you can afford to pay.
Things to consider about the Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan
|Product Name||Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 11.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.8%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||3 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$8|
- Unsecured loan - no risk of asset loss
- Borrow money for any purpose within reason
- Ability to make extra repayments
- High application fee of $195
- Ongoing monthly service fee of $8
- Minimum loan amount of $5000
This loan gives you the option of borrowing any amount from $5,000 to $50,000 over a term of between and . This lets you choose the payment schedule so you know exactly what you’re paying and how often you’re paying it, with the opportunity to make additional repayments.
Bankwest also offers a Flexible Personal Loan to borrowers, so make sure to weigh the pros and cons of different loans to find the one that will bring you the most benefit.
Features of the Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. The Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan offers a fixed interest rate of 11.99% p.a., with a comparison rate of 12.8% p.a. on $10,000 over a period of 3 year(s).
- Fees. This loan has a one-time application fee of $195 and an $8 monthly account-keeping fee for the life of your loan.
- Additional repayments. You are able to make additional repayments at any time without penalty. An early repayment fee does apply if the loan is paid off in the first 24 months.
- Repayment options. You can choose to make repayments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis to suit your budget.
- Loan amount. Choose an amount anywhere from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Loan terms. You can borrow funds for a term of up to 7 year(s).
- Loan insurance. Bankwest also offers loan protection insurance options in case you are unable to make your repayments on time.
- Same-day approval for existing customers. Some existing Bankwest customers qualify for same-day funding approval.
How to apply for the Bankwest Unsecured Personal Loan
When you apply online with Bankwest you can get conditional approval within minutes. Click ‘Go to Site’ to complete the loan application form.
So that you are approved for the loan that you want, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age and in full-time employment
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a regular permanent income
- Not have an active personal loan application that has been conditionally approved.
In order to prove that you meet the requirements, be prepared to provide the following documentation:
- Personal details. Your name, address and contact details will be needed.
- Identification. You'll also need at least two documents to identify yourself, your driver's licence, passport, Medicare card or Australian birth certificate
- Employment details. Ensure that you have your employer’s name, number and other contact details. You will also be asked to provide information about the length of your employment.
- Financial details. You will be asked to provide evidence regarding your current income, assets and expenses.
An Unsecured Personal Loan from Bankwest can offer you the freedom to get the funding you need. Remember to compare the interest rates, fees, eligibility requirements and other features of various lending options to find the best loan for you.