- Upfront Fee
- Max. Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- 15 to 30 years
BankSA’s small business loan comes with fixed and variable interest rate options. With a variable rate loan, you can make additional repayments without penalty and security options include cash, property, a guarantee or business assets.
With the right security, you can borrow as much as 100%.
|Product Name||BankSA Small Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$3,000,000|
|Loan Term||15 to 30 years|
How does a loan from BankSA work?
BankSA offers secured business loans to Aussie businesses for a range of loan purposes. If you're looking to support your cash flow, invest in business growth or purchase new equipment for your company, BankSA could have a loan for you.
To apply for a loan from BankSA you will need to have a registered Australian business and valid loan security. Eligible security for BankSA business loans includes cash, commercial or residential property, a guarantee or business assets.
Depending on the type of finance you opt for with BankSA, you may also be eligible for certain tax benefits.
What features does BankSA offer with its loans?
These are some of the features you can expect with a business loan from BankSA.
- Extended loan term. BankSA recently extended loan terms, making them some of the longest loan terms available on the market. Variable rate commercially secured loans are available on terms of up to 25 years (up from 15 years) and variable rate residentially secured loans available on terms of 30 years (up from 25 years). Fixed rate loan terms will depend on your circumstances.
- Secured. BankSA's business loans require cash, property, business assets or guarantees as loan security.
- Loan amount. Loans are available from $20,000. Maximum loan limits will depend on your circumstances and level of security. You could be able to borrow as much as 100%.
- Penalty-free repayments. If you opt for a variable rate loan, you will be able to make additional repayments, penalty-free.
- Fixed or variable rate. You can opt for either a fixed or variable rate with a business loan from BankSA:
- Fixed rate. Interest can be paid in advance for the year, ahead or on a monthly basis to help manage cash flow.
- Variable rate. Flexible repayment structures include interest only or principle, interest and fees.
How much does the loan cost?
Your loan cost may depend on your circumstances, business data, loan security and whether you opt for a fixed or variable rate loan. Here is a general outline of the costs you can expect:
- Interest rate. An interest rate of 6.49% p.a. applies to variable rate loans.
Terms and conditions apply and additional fees and charges are available on request. Please contact BankSA directly or click "Go to site" to find out more.
How to apply
To apply for a BankSA business loan, you will need:
- Your Australian business number – ABN, ACN, ARBN and ARSN are accepted
- Loan security (cash, business assets, commercial and residential property and guarantees are accepted)
Additional business data may be required. Always compare loan options carefully before submitting an application.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked