Take advantage of 60,000 bonus Amplify or Qantas points when you apply and get approved by 18 April 2018 and meet the spend requirement.
In addition to Visa platinum perks, BankSA gives you an introductory offer of 60,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points when you apply and are approved by 18 April 2018 and spend $3,000 within 90 days of approval.
|Product Name||BankSA Amplify Platinum|
|Rewards Program||Amplify Rewards|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.49% p.a.|
|Offer end date||18 April 2018|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||20.24% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2%|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% of the value of the transaction or minimum charge of $2.50|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1|
|Rewards Program||Amplify Rewards|
|Bonus Points||60,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card review
The BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card lets you earn 60,000 bonus points when you meet the minimum spend requirements. This offer is available to new customers who apply for this credit card by 18 April 2018.
Benefits of BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card
- Bonus points. Receive 60,000 bonus points if you apply and get approved by 18 April 2018 and spend at least $3,000 within the first 90 days of card approval.
- Amplify rewards. If you link your credit card to earn Amplify Rewards, you'll gain 1 Amplify Point for each eligible dollar spent at an Australian retailer and 1 Amplify Point for every $1 spent on an overseas merchant. You can also enjoy bonus Amplify rewards courtesy of the Amplify Rewards Bonus Partners.
- Amplify Qantas rewards. With Amplify Qantas rewards, you gain 0.5 Qantas Points for every $1 spent made at Australian merchants and 0.5 Qantas Point per eligible $1 spent on an overseas merchant. You also earn double Qantas Points under the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program.
- Reward points limit. There is no limit on the number of reward points you can earn.
- Redeeming points. Redeem your accumulated points for a wide range of products including flights. You get both domestic and international flights through Amplify Travel, flight upgrades with Qantas flights, gift cards, vouchers and other rewards.
- Interest-free purchases. Purchases also get to enjoy an interest-free period of 55 days. This is however only applicable to cardholders who fully pay off their closing balance by due date. If you don't pay off your balance in full, the rate will remain as 19.49% p.a.
Features of BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card
- Additional cardholder. You can add 1 additional cardholder to your account without extra charges.
- Interest rates. The credit card interest rates are as follows: 19.49% p.a. for purchases and 20.24% p.a. for cash advances.
- Annual fee. BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card attracts an annual fee of $99.
- payWave. Credit card holders can benefit from contactless transactions with Visa payWave and this is limited to transactions below $100.
- Card replacement. You can have your credit card replaced within Australia and internationally as well. A card replacement fee of $15 applies for replacement requests within Australia and $52.50 outside the country.
- Phone and online banking. You can access your credit card through phone and online banking.
- Credit limits. The minimum credit limit for this card is $6,000, while the maximum credit limit is $80,000.
How to apply for the BankSA Amplify Platinum Credit Card
A comprehensive list of the application criteria can be found in the table below. Application takes only 60 seconds. You don't have to complete your application in one sitting. You can save and submit it within 30 days.
Before you can start applying for this credit card, you must meet following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum age limit of 18 years
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia
The following information is required:
- Your driver's licence number
- Weekly income
- List of assets, investment and savings
- Balances and repayment amounts going towards liabilities such as store accounts and credit cards.
- Tax details if self-employed
Give yourself at least 15 minutes to complete this application. Existing customers need not fill out the application form entirely. Simply log in to your online banking account to access the application. Personal details are already available with the bank.Back to top