BankSA Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan
The BankSA Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan allows you to combine your home loan, credit card and transaction account into one package.
This home loan provides flexible repayment options where you can choose the home loan, credit card and transaction account most suitable for your situation. It has fixed rates with options for home buyers and investors. You can choose between principal and interest or interest only repayments.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder, and has been covering home loans and the property market in Australia for the last 4 years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely, as well as multiple banks and lenders. Richard has a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking, a Bachelor of Education from the University of Sydney and a Graduate Certificate in Communication. He enjoys helping people understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea.
The Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan from BankSA is suitable for first home buyers, investors and refinancers. To create your own Advantage Package you’ll need to pick a home loan, credit card and transaction account from BankSA.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the BankSA Advantage Package?
- All-in-one package. Having all your financial products combined with the one bank means you can access them all at once and can help you better manage your finances.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments are flexible. You can choose to make them weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Redraw facility available. Another feature of the package is that you can redraw excess payments made previously on your loan.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The BankSA Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan has few fees apart from the settlement, discharge and annual package fee.
- Settlement fee: $100. BankSA charges this fee to cover the initial set-up of a home loan.
- Annual package fee: $395. You can pay the annual package fee from a BankSA transaction account (which is part of the package).
- Discharge fee: $350. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or by refinancing to another lender.
How to apply
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on the BankSA's website. A BankSA lending specialist will get in touch with you to help you start the application process and answer all your questions.