Enjoy a simple and convenient way to get the money you need using the bankmecu Overdraft.
An overdraft offers you a secure rolling line of credit that is a quick and effective way to get access to money when you really need it. bankmecu’s Overdraft is an easy and simple way to borrow some money when you are in real need of it.
Things to consider about bankmecu Overdraft
bankmecu Overdraft is a secure rolling line of credit which must be linked to a bankmecu account. It is a straightforward product that is easy to understand, which helps you know just how much you will end up paying. Here are a few other things to keep in mind before applying for a bankmecu Overdraft.
|Name of the product||bankmecu Overdraft|
|Application forms||No subsequent application forms for every overdraft application|
|Access||Online application and telephone banking.|
Instant access to your money via debit card or withdraw your money.
Features of the bankmecu Overdraft
- Access. You will have instant access to your money without any waiting period and can simply use your debit card. The Overdraft can be applied for over the phone or online.
- Competitive interest rate. You are charged a rate of on the amount you borrow.
- Security. bankmecu Overdraft is a secure rolling line of credit attached to your bank account. The Overdraft also protects you from overborrowing by limiting your debt—unlike borrowing from your credit card—and will save you money in the form of interest repayments.
- Can be linked to a deeming or access account. If you already have an account with bankmecu, you can link your Overdraft to your Access or Deeming account. New customers can apply for their Overdraft online.
- No forms to fill out. Borrowers can access their funds without having to fill in lengthy forms every time they need to borrow some money.
How to apply for the bankmecu Overdraft
You can apply for the overdraft online by following our secure link. Since the Overdraft must be linked to another bankmecu account, you will have to take a look at the types of accounts available from the bank to choose one that works best for you. You can choose from Saving, Deeming and Current accounts. If you already have an account with bankmecu, your Overdraft will be linked to your existing account.
An overdraft might be a good way for you to find a little extra cash to help you meet your financial obligations without the risk of entering into massive debt. A bankmecu Overdraft comes without the need to fill in forms every time you need to borrow, plus offers a competitive interest rate and a secure line of credit. If this appeals to you, click the ‘Go to Site’ link to get started on an application.