Maintain a balance of $1,000 or more and you can take advantage of a transaction account with no monthly fees and unlimited access to teller withdrawals at any Bank of Queensland branch. If you fall below that balance requirement, a monthly fee will be applied and your transactions will be limited to just a couple.
Bank of Queensland Ultimate account is no longer available for new applications. The information provided and bank account cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. If you would like to compare other bank accounts, please go through our comparison page.
What are the Bank of Queensland Ultimate Account features?
While the Bank of Queensland Ultimate Account is no longer available to new customers, existing account holders are still getting the following features:
- Monthly account keeping fee. If your balance is below $1,000 you are charged a monthly fee of $5. Account holders who are able to maintain a balance above that amount have the fee waived.
- Teller transactions. For those with the higher bank account balance, there is an unlimited number of fee free transactions allowed in each month when you visit a Bank of Queensland branch. When you fall below that amount, you are only allowed two free teller withdrawals a month.
- Debit card limitations. There are limits on the number of ATM and EFTPOS transactions permitted for free each month as well. Accounts under $1,000 are allowed a combined total of three, while those who go above that amount are allowed up to 15 before being charged additional fees.
- Online banking. You can make up to ten free electronic transactions a month using online banking. This includes any BPAY payments you set up.
- Cheque books. You are issued a free cheque book and are allowed to write two for free each month.
- Bank of Queensland transfers. Transfer funds between this account and any other Bank of Queensland banking product without incurring any fees.
- Fee exemptions. Special fee exemptions are given to home loan customers, students and child account holders.
- Free balance enquiries
- Easy access of your account via online banking
- Minimum monthly balance of $1000
- There is a $5 service fee per month
How do I apply for the Bank of Queensland Ultimate Account?
The Bank of Queensland Ultimate Account is no longer available to new customers. If you like the features of Bank of Queensland, you may want to consider looking into their Day 2 Day transaction account. There are never any monthly account keeping fees and you are given unlimited free access to your money in a myriad of ways, including with a linked Visa debit card.