Turn to Endeavour Mutual Bank to open an everyday account, a savings account or a term deposit.
Endeavour Mutual Bank began operations in 1953, and it now has over 18,000 members and assets in excess of $250 million. This credit union has three branches in the Sydney metropolitan area, and one in Newcastle.
Who is Endeavour Mutual Bank?
Endeavour Mutual Bank offers everyday access accounts and savings accounts to suit different needs and you can also open a term deposit with this credit union. Its other offerings include home loans, car loans, personal loans, insurance solutions and financial planning advice. Its ‘Regret Nothing’ initiative aims to help young Australians become financially aware.
What about the mobile app?
|Login page||Account bal|
What transaction accounts are offered by Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Access Plus Account
This everyday account lets you earn up to 0.50% p.a. interest, and it does not charge any account keeping fees. You can access funds in your account via branch banking, Bank@Post, phone banking, Internet banking, BPAY, direct debits and a debit card.
- Budget Savings Account
You can earn up to 0.50% p.a. interest through this everyday account, and you don’t have to pay any account keeping fees. It does not come with a debit card, but offers access to funds via branch banking, Bank@Post, phone banking, Internet banking, BPAY and direct debits.
- No Regrets Online Saver Account
You can open this account if you’re under 35 years of age, and you stand to earn up to 2.50% p.a. interest. You can access funds in your account using a Visa debit card, and you get 10 free NAB and Redi ATM transactions per month. You can also make use of online banking, phone banking, BPAY and direct debits. If you get an Endeavour Mutual Bank loan, you don’t have to pay any establishment fees.Back to top
What high interest savings accounts are offered by Endeavour Mutual Bank?
- Cash Management Account
This savings account offers up to 1.50% p.a. interest and does not charge any account keeping fees. You can access funds in your account at any time using online and phone banking, you can transact at branches and you can set up direct debits.
- Christmas Club Account
Use this account to save for Christmas and earn up to 1% p.a. interest. You can set up automatic credits from your payroll or you can transfer funds into this account using online and phone banking. You can make deposits at branches as well. Access to funds comes through branch banking, online banking, phone banking and BPAY.
- Deeming Account
You can open this account if you receive acceptable government benefits, allowances or pension. It offers interest of up to 3.25% p.a. Access to funds in your account comes through a debit card, branch banking, phone banking, online banking, Bank@Post, BPAY and direct debits.
- Emoney Account
You don’t have to pay any monthly fees to maintain this account, and you can earn up to 2.50% interest. You can use this account to set up direct credits and debits, and you can access funds in the account using phone banking, online banking and BPAY.
- Union Account
If you are a member of the Rail Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) you can open this account to pay your union fees via direct debit. This account offers interest of up to 0.50% p.a.Back to top
What term deposits are offered by Endeavour Mutual Bank?
- Term Investment
You can open an Endeavour Mutual Bank term investment with as little as $1,000. The term can extend up to two years, and the interest you earn depends on the time period as well as the amount you invest. At maturity, you can get the term deposit to reinvest for another term, you can add extra funds or you can transfer the money to your Endeavour Mutual Bank everyday or savings account.Back to top
What are the pros and cons of banking with Endeavour Mutual Bank?
- Earn interest on everyday accounts. Not many banking institutions offer interest with their everyday transaction accounts, but when you open an Endeavour Mutual Bank everyday account you stand to earn interest.
- Internet banking. You get free access to Endeavour Mutual Bank’s online banking platform. You can use it to check and download transaction history, to activate new cards, to pay bills using BPAY, and to transfer funds or set to periodical payments.
- Scratch your back program. If you wish to raise money for your club you can join the scratch your back program. Through this program, any member of your club can refer new members to Endeavour Mutual Bank, and your club stands to receive a cash reward for earn new membership as well as every new home loan, personal loan, credit card and term investment.
- Limited number of branches. For people who live outside the Sydney Metropolitan area or Newcastle, the lack of branches can work as a deterrent.
How do I apply for a Endeavour Mutual Bank savings account?
You can open an Endeavour Mutual Bank account by visiting any branch and you can also apply online. If you wish to apply online, simply click on the ‘Go to Site’ button. Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You meet account specific age requirements (if applicable)
- You have no problems with given minimum account opening balance requirements (if applicable)
- You have an Australian residential address
To complete account opening formalities, you’ll have to provide the following information.
- Your name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Your date of birth along with details from a valid form of identification such as your driver’s license or passport