Bangkok on sale from $310 return flying AirAsia
Get in quick for shopping, temples and sunshine.
Thailand flight sales are so hot right now. Yesterday it was all about fares to Phuket for under $300 return. Today it's all about Bangkok, with flights to the capital for as low as $310 return.
This price will get you from Perth to Bangkok and back, but if you're flying out of another major city, there are deals on offer for you too. These include:
- Sydney to Bangkok from $321 return
- Melbourne to Bangkok from $323 return
- The Gold Coast to Bangkok from $328 return
These prices are for AirAsia flights on select dates between July and August and October and November. However, there is a catch. Thailand experiences its wet season between June and October, meaning these dates aren't ideal if you're the kind of person that doesn't want a little bit of water to dampen their stay.
November, however, is the start of the dry season and is often blessed with sunny days and pleasant temperatures and it's worth paying a little more for the added comfort on your holiday.
Tickets are available until sold out, so get in quick!
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return