Bandai Namco teases mysterious new game Projekt1514
There's not much to go on, but we're excited anyway.
Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment has today dropped an intriguing trailer for an upcoming project, aptly titled Projekt1514.
A ruined city, abandoned streets and the sounds of distant gunfire are all the clues the video gives away as to the nature of this new project, although we do know it's being developed by Dimps, the studio behind Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Freedom Wars as well as contributing to the development of Street Fighter V.
Other than the video and the logo art above, Bandai Namco is remaining mum on this new project for the time being. We'll keep you posted as soon as the publisher lets slip any more details.
Bandai Namco also recently unveiled its Gamescom 2017 line-up, with Ni No Kuni II, Project CARS 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ slated to make their appearance.
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia