Bali and Lombok fares from $99 each way
Travellers, rejoice. It's time to visit (or revisit) Indonesia's beautiful islands.
Less than a month ago AirAsia answered all our wanderlusting prayers, launching direct flights from Australia to Lombok.
To sweeten the deal, the low-cost carrier has now released sale fares to Lombok and Bali starting at $99 and $119, respectively.
Time to submit that annual leave.
Flights depart from Perth and are non-stop, meaning you can get to those heavenly shores in under four hours. Okay, maybe you don't need to submit any annual leave after all as this has all the makings of a weekend or long weekend getaway.
Eligible travel dates are from 9 June - 30 September 2019 so you've got to travel asap. You do have a while to book though with fares on sale until 2 July 2019.
Our advice? Hit up Skyscanner first to compare your options and seek out the best flights. Then get packing.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. At $99 each way, you really can't find any cheaper than this. In fact, most Aussies pay an average of $383 return to get into the area which is almost double the price.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia is a low-cost carrier but it's been hailed as the best in the world 10 times over. That's pretty impressive.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct and can get you from Perth to Lombok or Bali in around four hours.
- Weather: Great. April to October is your sweet spot for travelling to Bali and Lombok as it's the area's dry season. This fits perfectly within the sale period.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do