Balcony room cruise sale: $10 deposits, up to 40% off, upgrades and more
Get a whole lot more from your next cruise.
You have less than a week to swoop in and find a perch on a balcony room, with CruiseAway's multi-line "Balcony Bonanza" sale. It features balcony specials across a range of different cruise lines and sailings.
The highlight is the $10 deposits, which will secure you that blessed balcony room for all the views and luxury.
But it's not the only deal on offer, with each cruise line offering something different for travellers. Here's what to expect from each:
- Royal Caribbean - Bonus onboard credit (OBC) for booking balcony rooms, plus discounts of up to 40% off.
- Celebrity Cruises - Up to $400 OBC and free drinks for balcony rooms, plus more with suite bookings.
- Cunard - Book an Oceanview room and get a free upgrade to a balcony room.
- Holland America - Up to $300 OBC balcony bonus.
- Azamara - For the price of an inside room, you can get an instant double upgrade to a balcony.
- See the full deals: Select cruises may have other bonuses on top of these. You can get see it all and make bookings here.
These sales runs until 31 October though, so time's running out. Click on the link above for more.
There's no accounting for taste , with each cruise line bringing its own distinct vibe to a trip and setting different itineraries, so you might as well just pick the best looking trip.
The best outright value might be that incredible double upgrade with Azamara, or the big straight-forward discounts with Royal Caribbean. There are a lot of options though so it's worth looking carefully.
But don't take too long, because this deal won't last.
- The latest P&O Cruises sale has you sailing in 2022 from $249
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes