Bag full-service flights to New Zealand from $212 return on Emirates, Qantas and Virgin
Say G'day to our Tasman neighbours with some of the world's best airlines.
Before you book any international travel, be sure to check Smartraveller for the latest recommendations by the Australian government to your destination.
Pack your bags for Christchurch from Brisbane starting from $212 return with Qantas or Emirates.
Find your passports because the travel dates run between April and September 2020. But keep in mind that specific dates apply depending on when you'd like to travel.
The fares don't stop there either. You could be taking off from Sydney to Christchurch with Virgin Australia from $216 return, Auckland from Brisbane with Emirates from $216 or from Melbourne with Virgin Australia from $254 return.
You won't be stuck on itinerary either. New Zealand is famous for its snow sports and endless green landscapes. We recommend checking out Hobbiton, Piha Beach (might be a little chilly for a swim but the views are beautiful nonetheless) or discover Rangitoto Island while in Auckland.
These prices aren't part of a particular sale so we suggest getting in while you can!
Head over to Kayak now to lock in your New Zealand escape.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. We highly recommend these flights as they could be going for around the $450 return mark. You stand to save around $230 altogether if you make the most of this offer. There is also the added bonus of the airfares being full-service.
- Airline: Great. All three airlines are full-service carriers so checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in your fares. Emirates and Qantas were also ranked as the World's Best Airlines in 2019 awarded by Skytrax.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. You can earn points on any of these airlines. There is a minimum of 2,000 Qantas points and 40 status credits to be earned as a Frequent Flyer member. If you're a Velocity club member you could gain from 1,080 points on the cheapest return leg. Keep in mind these apply only when you fly with the corresponding airlines.
- Travel time: Good. Enjoy the relaxation of direct flights from Australia across the Tasman.
- Weather: Great. If you're heading to New Zealand for its abundance in winter sporting then we suggest booking between June and August as this period provides ideal snow conditions.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?