Enjoy discounts on a huge range of baby and kids’ clothes at Baby goes Retro.
Baby goes Retro promos and discount codes for February 2019
Popular Baby goes Retro coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|1 May 2014||Baby goes Retro - Enjoy $50 off your orders over $300||BGR****|
|5 Jul 2018||Up to 40% off sale||********|
|17 Mar 2016||10% off||********|
|1 May 2014||Baby goes Retro - Sale selection for savings up to 75%||********|
|5 Jul 2018||10% off with newsletter sign-up||********|
About Baby goes Retro Coupon Codes
Baby goes Retro is an online store that sells a wide range of fun and colourful clothing for kids and babies. You can shop for clothes that are designed to be vibrant and funky, with an extensive variety of items inspired by Scandinavian designs. Baby goes Retro outfits are great value for money because of their adorable design, bold colours and long-lasting fabric.
If you're looking for a non-traditional and eye-catching outfit for your baby or toddler, this store is well worth visiting. Customers can enjoy friendly customer service and a range of great discounts as well.
How do I use my Baby goes Retro promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes provided on finder.com.au and choose one that you want to use.
- Shop through the clothing items at Baby goes Retro to locate what you want to order.
- Once you find an item that interests you, click on it to get a closer view and select the size you want to order.
- To add it to your order, click on ‘Add To Bag’.
- To continue adding items to your shopping bag, click on ‘Continue Shopping’.
- Once you are done shopping, insert your promo code in the ‘Discount Code’ box and click ‘Apply’ to get a discount. Click‘ Checkout’ to finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Baby goes Retro and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Baby goes Retro
- Wide range. Shoppers have the luxury of choosing clothing and accessories from a wide range of top Scandinavian brands for babies and kids. You can find baby tops or bottoms, hats, bibs, pants, jackets and other clothing items for both boys and girls. You can also shop for blankets, baby boots, baby dishes and clothing accessories to go with your child’s new outfit.
- Customer service. Baby goes Retro’s customer service team is friendly and proactive, alerting you of orders you have made via email every time you pay via the lay-by payment method. You can also send any queries to the company via email or call the company for a fast and helpful response.
- Gift certificates. If you are having trouble figuring out the perfect gift to get for a friend’s baby or kid, you can buy a gift certificate for as low as $25 and send it to the recipient.
- Shipping charges. Baby goes Retro charges a rate of $6.95 for parcels delivered via standard shipping.
Shipping guide for Baby goes Retro
Baby goes Retro offers fast shipping on all orders, with parcels being shipped within 24 hours of being ordered. However, orders that are made on weekends are dispatched at the beginning of the following week. Australian shipping is handled by Fastway courier service or Australia Post, depending on the location of the recipient.
Shipping via regular post is charged at a flat rate of $6.95 and takes approximately two to 10 working days, while express post deliveries within Australia are charged a fee of $8.95 and take one to two business days. International shipping is available to locations across the globe, including Europe, New Zealand, Asia, USA and Canada.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Baby goes Retro
Baby goes Retro goes to great lengths to describe products on its online store as accurately as possible so that customers get what they intended when they made their order. If a customer wishes to return an item that is the wrong size or colour, he or she should contact the company via email or phone within 10 days of receipt for return or exchange arrangements to be made. Faulty or damaged goods can also be returned for a store credit or full refund. All packaging and postage costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
About Baby goes Retro and its history
The Baby goes Retro online store was founded in 2006 by Helen Lindell, the proud owner and director of the company. The store quickly attracted a lot of interest from customers in Australia because it offered mums and dads a new, non-traditional way to dress their children. The company is now well known for selling clothes inspired by retro style and providing exemplary customer service. All Baby goes Retro clothes are hand-picked from a selection of trusted labels in Scandinavia, and they all have bold colours and a striking and appealing design that is meant to transform your child’s fashion look for the better.