Make a healthy choice for your baby and opt for BPA-free baby bottles. You can also grab some savings along the way with these promo codes.
BPA Free Baby Bottles Online stocks Bisphenol A free (BPA-free) baby bottles, sippy cups, baby utensils, toys, BPA-free soothers, teethers and much more. It is also constantly expanding its range of organic and natural baby skin care products.
Natural medicines are available to purchase for both mum and babies to ensure health is maintained throughout the baby rearing period. The company’s focus is entirely on bringing non-toxic baby products to Australia, with the aim of giving bubs of all shapes and sizes the healthiest possible start to life.
Baby Bottles Offers and Promotions for May 2017
Show code & visit siteSW****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteVS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteC5****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteAA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my BPA Free Baby Bottles Online Promo Code?
1. Browse through the Baby Bottles codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Baby Bottles page where you can start shopping.
2. Shop online at the store and select items you wish to purchase by clicking ‘Add’.
3. Repeat this process for any other items you’d like to buy.
4. Once you’ve finished shopping, click ‘View Cart’.
5. Enter your promo code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field on the right hand side of the page and click ‘Apply’.
6. Click ‘Checkout’ and enter your billing and payment details.
Congratulations! Your purchase is complete.
Pros and cons of BPA Free Baby Bottles Online
- Respected brands. All the products at Baby Bottles Online are from known and respected brands.
- Wide range. There is a wide selection of products made from BPA materials as well as glass and stainless steel.
- Gift wrapping. A free gift wrapping service is offered by Baby Bottles.
- No online chat. There is no online chat service to offer immediate assistance when you are shopping.
Shipping guide for BPA Free Baby Bottles Online
Shipping costs are determined according to the nature of the goods purchased. There is a postage calculator on the website that can be used to calculate charges.
All deliveries made within Australia are by Australia Post Parcel Post, Australia Post Express or Fastway Couriers. Most goods will be delivered within 10 working days of placing the order, if not sooner. Delivery to Tasmania, SA, WA and the NT may take a little longer by courier if you use that method of delivery. Couriers may be used if the parcel weighs over 3 kg.
Some goods may need to be ordered from the manufacturer. It is advisable to wait for these goods so that they can be sent with any other goods ordered.
Refunds, exchanges and returns at BPA Free Baby Bottles Online
If for any reason, the customer has any concerns about any products purchased from BPA Free Baby Bottles Online, the company will resolve the concern. If you are not satisfied with a product once you’ve received it, you are welcome to return it within 14 days, unused and in a saleable condition with the original packaging and your money will be refunded. Be aware, however, that the buyer has to pay for all shipping costs.
If the product is faulty, BPA Free Baby Bottles Online should be contacted immediately to discuss the best course of action. Please do not return products without first contacting them. In the case of a faulty product, the first course of action is to have a replacement part or full product sent to you. In some circumstances and only after consultation with the company, faulty products can be returned to them for refund. The buyer pays the freight costs.
About BPA Free Baby Bottles Online
BPA Free Baby Bottles Online was born from a desire to bring non-toxic baby feeding products to Australia. It stocks a range of BPA-free feeding products as well as organic and natural baby skin care products.
Leonie, the director, is a qualified naturopath with a science, health and nutrition background and has tried to improve the lives of people by reducing their exposure to toxins and chemicals.