We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Babi Bello brand offers high quality leather shoes for independent women all over the world who appreciate sexy and classy styles.
Babi Bello creates and delivers a wide range of fine leather shoes using premium leather from South America and designs that match the newest trends in New York and Brazil. The exquisite style of the Babi Bello shoes is designed to enrich and emphasise the individual personality of the customer.
Babi Bello chose to produce their shoes in South Brazil due to the history that the area has in the show industry. The personal knowledge and experience of Babi Bello, which has a history of over ten years of designing shoes in New York City and Australia, adds a stylish touch to the quality material to create the best leather shoes on the market.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Babi Bello right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Babi Bello promo code?
Browse through the coupons above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Babi Bello homepage where you can start shopping.
- Browse through the Babi Bello catalogue and choose each one of the shoes you want to buy.
- Click the
- "Add to shopping bag" button and then go to the top of the page. Your ordered item will appear in your virtual shopping bag.
- Continue this process of any other items you wish to buy.
- When you've finished adding items, click on your virtual shopping bag.
- Add the promo code in Discount or Gift Voucher fields, depending on which type of promo code you have.
- Choose your Destination Country and shipment method.
- Click on the "Check Out" button and then complete all the required fields with your personal information.
- Choose your payment method by either selecting Credit Card or a Gift Voucher and then click Submit.
Pros and cons of Babi Bello?
- Babi Bello offers only good quality and latest trend shoes, designed out of passion and manufactured using the best leathers. The brand inspires women to express themselves through quality, style and sexy designs.
- The Babi Bello shoes are affordable for most women, considering the quality and stylish design of their shoes, with prices ranging from $200 to $400.
- The Babi Bello brands have been featured and praised on many fashion magazines, such as the Famous Magazine, Herald Sun Newspaper, Elle Magazine, Instyle Magazine, The Australian Women's Weekly and many others.
- One downside to the fact that Babi Bello is a non-industrialised brand is that it doesn't offer a very wide variety of shoes and doesn't replace the sold items as fast as other brands would. Of course, this also means that every items you can find at Babi Bello has more value to it.
Shipping guide for Babi Bello
The Babi Bello shoes can be delivered anywhere on the world. However, the free shipments offer only applies only in Australia and for maximum two pairs of shoes per parcel. Shipments usually arrive in two to seven days and you will be required to sign upon receiving the goods. You can either receive the shipment to your PO Box or street address.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Babi Bello
Refunds and returns are only accepted if the product was bought at full price, so any discount or special offers such as weekly deals cannot be returned. The shipping costs for returns will be supported by the customer and the customer will also have to pay a $10 return fee for full price goods that are returned. This fee is also applicable for refunds. Refunds can be asked for within seven days from receiving the products and the refund process takes about four weeks to be processed. The return shipment for faulty products will be supported by Babi Bello.
More guides on Finder
Oppo A54 5G review: Cheap 5G, but not much else
The Oppo A54 5G brings 5G access down to its lowest price to date, but there are just too many other performance compromises to deal with to make it a worthwhile handset.
Oppo A74 5G review: Sub-$500 5G that works
Oppo’s A74 5G provides a compelling and affordable 5G handset, and a big improvement over the Oppo A54 5G.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Review: Cute microscope, but a phone with lots of catches
The Oppo Find X3 Pro tries a lot of new tricks to entice buyers, which leads to an intriguing, but sometimes frustrating premium handset experience.
Oppo A15 review: Big screen, slow phone
The Oppo A15 appears to be a bargain on paper with a large screen and multi-camera array, but everything is not quite as it seems.
Oppo Reno4 5G review
Oppo’s latest affordable 5G handset provides an impressive combination of performance, battery life and camera features.
Oppo Find X2 Neo review
Oppo’s more affordable 5G handset doesn’t just rest on fast network access, providing great battery life and solid all-round performance too.
Oppo Find X2 Lite review
The Oppo Find X2 Lite brings good 5G and app performance to a new low price point, although its camera quality isn't superb.
Oppo Find X2 Pro review
Oppo's latest flagship delivers on its promises of power and a great camera. It has all the features of a pemium phone for a more attractive price.
Oppo A52 review
The Oppo A52 promises a lot for a budget phone – and it mostly delivers with great battery life and good camera performance.
Oppo A91 review
Oppo's latest phone offering shows just how much value you can get out of a mid-range device.
Ask an Expert