Wolfenstein: New Colossus all but confirmed by Blazkowicz actor
During an interview regarding his role in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, actor Brian Bloom spilled the beans on the unannounced Wolfenstein project.
During an insightful interview with Two Left Sticks about his role as Captain Reyes in Infinite Warfare, actor Brian Bloom has hinted at his is involvement in the unannounced Wolfenstein project, New Colossus.
Brian, who played the lead character in 2014's Wolfenstein: New Order (PS4, Xbox One) was asked about his involvement in future Wolfenstein games, considering his mysterious end in the previous instalment. Bloom had this to say:
“I’ll be safe with this answer. If you look at Bethesda’s E3 2016 lineup there was a title hinted at in a cool way. It sparked a bit of wildfire. That subtle, very simple DOS language, going through the titles. Perhaps we’re working on that as we speak.”
The "simple DOS language" Bloom is referring to initially teased E3 pundits by placing the title "New Colossus" directly after New Order with an undisclosed date.
Prior to this, there has been no official word from Bethesda on whether New Colossus actually existed. Now we know, that it's definitely being worked on and lead character B.J. Blazkowicz will be returning.
Subscribe and follow for all the latest gaming comparisons and offers
- Microsoft and AIE launch Xbox Academy in Sydney in April
- April 2017′s Xbox Games With Gold: Ryse up and assassinate
- BioWare reveals it axed plans to make Mass Effect Andromeda play like No Man’s Sky
- Where to find the best price on Mass Effect: Andromeda in Australia
- A new engine for Mass Effect Andromeda “was a radical move” says BioWare