Wolfenstein: New Colossus all but confirmed by Blazkowicz actor
During an interview regarding his role in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, actor Brian Bloom spilled the beans on the unannounced Wolfenstein project.
During an insightful interview with Two Left Sticks about his role as Captain Reyes in Infinite Warfare, actor Brian Bloom has hinted at his is involvement in the unannounced Wolfenstein project, New Colossus.
Brian, who played the lead character in 2014's Wolfenstein: New Order (PS4, Xbox One) was asked about his involvement in future Wolfenstein games, considering his mysterious end in the previous instalment. Bloom had this to say:
“I’ll be safe with this answer. If you look at Bethesda’s E3 2016 lineup there was a title hinted at in a cool way. It sparked a bit of wildfire. That subtle, very simple DOS language, going through the titles. Perhaps we’re working on that as we speak.”
The "simple DOS language" Bloom is referring to initially teased E3 pundits by placing the title "New Colossus" directly after New Order with an undisclosed date.
Prior to this, there has been no official word from Bethesda on whether New Colossus actually existed. Now we know, that it's definitely being worked on and lead character B.J. Blazkowicz will be returning.
Subscribe and follow for all the latest gaming comparisons and offers
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits