Azamara and Norwegian launch Buy One, Get One Half Off cruise offers
Score up to 50% off fares for second passengers plus free Wi-Fi on board.The cruise sale war has begun and the two liners currently speeding ahead of the competition are Azamara and Norwegian.
Both have launched Buy One, Get One Half Off (BOGOHO) sales on select itineraries throughout 2018 and 2019, allowing you to book your second passenger for half price.
Azamara wins for featuring a wider variety of itineraries with over 140 to choose from. These depart from Australia, Asia, USA, Europe and South America and are for the 2018/2019 cruising season. Prices start from $1,133 per person for European trips while Australian cruises start from $4,452 per person based on two people booking. This is for a 14-day Cairns to Singapore itinerary.
Azamara's Australian itineraries travel around New Zealand and Asia and include complimentary Wi-Fi for oceanview cabins and above.
They're available to book until 28 February through CruiseAway.
Norwegian is offering a more limited 12 itineraries in its sale. These depart from Europe and the US, though start from just $952 per person, based on two people booking. This starting fare is for a Barcelona return sail, calling in at Naples, Rome, Florence, Cannes and Mallorca over 7 nights.
The Norwegian BOGOHO sale is also available until 28 February through CruiseAway.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?