AX Paris is a UK based fashion retailer specialising in young, urban, and glamourous looks at a price that won’t break the bank. Think cocktail dresses, party shoes, and elegant night wear for the style conscious and self confident young woman.
AX Paris promo codes and coupons
How do I use my AX Paris promo code?
- Browse through the selection at AX Paris’ online store.
- When you have found the item you want to buy click "Add to Bag".
- Click "Go to Checkout" to review your order and continue.
- Login to your account or fill out the form to create a membership.
- Choose your shipping preference to continue. Australian customers only have one shipping option.
- In the next dropdown box, you can review your order and choose your payment method.
- Enter your promo code in the box on the right hand side of the page that says "Code".
- Click "Go" to apply the code and receive your discount.
- Continue to checkout as normal.
AX Paris size guide
AX Paris sizes are listed in UK sizes. They are the same as Australian sizes. The size guide is listed on the AX Paris shopping site.
AX Paris plus size
AX Paris also produces many style in plus sizes. You can see if the item you want is available in your size on the product description page. You can click on the size guide for detailed measurements for bust, hip, and waist.
How does AX Paris shipping and delivery work?
AX Paris delivers internationally. Shipping to Australia costs 15.95GBP per package and increases by weight, 15.95GBP per two kilograms. For example, a package weighing four kilograms will cost 31.90GBP to ship to Australia. Delivery times can take between 5-25 working days.
How do I exchange or return my items to AX Paris?
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return your item to AX Paris within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. Simply download and print a returns form, fill it in by hand, repackage your item and send it back. You can find the returns form, and the returns address, listed on the AX Paris shopping site.
Your refund will be processed by AX Paris and issued to the original source of payment used to pay for your order.
Except in the case of faulty items, AX Paris does not offer an exchange service.
Return postage is the responsibility of the customer, except in the case of faulty or incorrect items.
What forms of payment does AX Paris accept?
You can shop and pay for your AX Paris purchase with Visa, Mastercard, or with PayPal. You can select your preferred method of payment during checkout.
What can I buy from AX Paris?
- AX Paris Clothing – AX Paris produces a huge range of clothing for all sizes, all tastes and all seasons.
- AX Paris Rompers – Rompers are a stylish and fun addition to any wardrobe. You can choose elegant styles for a night out, or short and sweet styles for a casual lunch.
- AX Paris Plus Size – Many styles available on AX Paris are available in plus sizes.
- AX Paris Accessories – AX Paris accessories line includes jewellery, bags and purses, hosiery and socks, and belts.
AX Paris Review | Pros and cons
- AX Paris has a wide range of clothing and accessories all available on its online store.
- The AX Paris Charity Foundation supports and fundraises for The Christie, an organisation that does vital cancer research and provides at home support for cancer patients.
- Members receive exclusive offers and style tips straight to their inbox from AX Paris’ newsletter service.
- AX Paris does not offer postage paid for returns. If you need to return your item you must pay for the shipping.
About AX Paris
AX Paris is a UK based clothing designer, producer, and retailer selling chic fashion items to women worldwide. Shoppers can visit the online store for great deals on up-to-the-minute fashion and accessories.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price dips further after Vitalik Buterin reveals ETH2.0 transition is only halfway there
ETH2.0 upgrade is only 50% done, co-founder Vitalik Buterin recently revealed, resulting in the altcoin registering weekly losses of 27%.
Polestar 2 vs Tesla Model 3
Which is a better electric car, the Tesla Model 3 or the Polestar 2? We compared them to find out.
Bitcoin price falters but fundamentals remain strong, suggesting a reversal may be on the cards
BTC's network activity hovers around its all-time high levels even though its price movements remained shaky over the past few days.
Skullcandy Push Active review: Revenge of the shredded nerds
The Skullcandy Push Active are a good option if you’re looking for sports earbuds you can knock about and sweat on.
South Australia floods: Can I make a home insurance claim?
Residents impacted by the floods in rural SA may be able to make a claim.
Hangout with #MoneyExperts
MoneySmart Week is all about learning how to be financially literate.
Going Green: People4Ocean
Find out how this Australian company created sunscreen products that protect a lot more than just your skin.
Superannuation insurance: 3 hidden costs you must check now
The value of insurance premiums held within super went up 7.4% last year – but are the benefits worth it?
Epic $29 Jetstar sale has landed + $109 international flights
Holiday locally or head overseas to Bali, Thailand, New Zealand, Hawaii, Fiji and more.
Ask an Expert