Avert your eyes from the first trailer for Netflix mockumentary series American Vandal
Be warned: this trailer is decidedly NSFW.
A terrible crime has descended upon Hanover High School. 27 faculty cars have been besmirched with the most obscene of images ever to grace the corner of a teenager's exercise book: the dreaded dick. Blame for the heinous act falls upon the meat-headed jock Dylan Maxwell, an easy target for the ire of teachers, students and parents alike.
But Dylan insists he didn't do it, and aspiring student documentarian Peter believes him. Picking up his camera, Peter sets out to get to the bottom of this phallic mystery.
An eight-part mockumentary series framed like a true-crime investigation, American Vandal is the brainchild of Dan Perrault (Reel Kids) and Tony Yacenda (Pillow Talking). The satirical series will hit Netflix on 15 September.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year