If you want your cosmetics to be kind to your skin and to the environment look to Aveda.
Founded in 1978 and based on an Indian system of holistic care, Aveda is today part of the global cosmetics giant Estee Lauder. Despite its growth, it has retained its passion for environmental issues, evident when it released an aerosol hairspray with a net-zero impact on Earth’s climate.
Aveda discount codes and coupons
What does Aveda sell?
Aveda Review | Pros and Cons
- Samples. Every order comes with your choice of free samples
- Shipping. Free shipping is available on orders over $100.
- No rewards program. It’s always nice to get a little more for your spending, but unfortunately Aveda does not have a rewards program at the time of writing.
How can I get Aveda free shipping?
Free shipping is available on orders over $100. If you cart totals less than this, your shipping charges will be as follows:
- $10 standard shipping on orders less than $100
- $15 express shipping available on all orders
What forms of payment does Aveda accept?
- American Express
What is the Aveda returns policy?
Aveda accepts returns on products returned within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be unused. To initiate a return, contact the customer service team via the website with your order number.