Trade more than 60 forex currency pairs and enjoy the security of a 24/5 dedicated account manager with AvaTrade.
If you want to trade forex with an experienced, award-winning broker that has a strong global presence, AvaTrade’s suite of forex trading platforms are well worth a closer look. AvaTrade does not charge any commissions or fees and allows you to trade 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. It also gives you access to more than 60 currency pairs, including all the majors and a range of exotics.
A leverage of up to 400:1 allows you to make the most of trading opportunities, while access to tight fixed and floating spreads ensures value for money. All of these features are backed by 24/5 customer support from a dedicated account manager.
AvaTrade has been looking after the online trading needs of millions of traders since 2006. With a goal of perfecting the online trading experience for retail traders, AvaTrade has total trading volumes of more than $60 billion per month.
What are the features of AvaTrade?
- Speed of execution. AvaTrade offers instant trade execution so you can take advantage of profitable opportunities as they arise.
- MetaTrader supported. AvaTrade offers access to a range of trading platforms that includes MetaTrader 4, the world’s most popular trading platform, and AvaTrader. AvaTrade also gives you access to both mobile trading and web trading as well as access to software for Mac users.
- Different membership levels. AvaTrade offers four account types to suit the needs of different traders: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Ava Select. These accounts differ in terms of the minimum deposit required and in terms of access to market analysis and a direct dealing room.
- Compatible devices. AvaTrade allows you to trade from your PC or Mac as well as from your chosen web browser. Mobile trading is also available via iPhone and Android devices using AvaTrader Mobile.
- Spread fee. AvaTrade offers competitive fixed and floating spreads across all currency pairs. The minimum floating spread for AUD/USD is 1.8 pips or 1.0 pips for EUR/USD.
- Leverage. Leverage of up to 400:1 allows you to make the most of trading opportunities.
- Minimum deposit. The minimum AUD deposit to open an account is $100 if depositing via credit or debit card and $500 if depositing via wire transfer.
- Regulated. Based in Dublin, Ireland, AvaTrade is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In Australia, it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- Payment methods available. You can deposit funds into your account via debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or by wire transfer.
- Promotional bonuses available. AvaTrade rewards new customers with a promotional bonus account balance when they sign up. The size of this bonus depends on your initial deposit amount, with a maximum $15,000 bonus available when you deposit $50,000 or more.
What support is available with AvaTrade?
AvaTrade’s award-winning customer support team is available by phone, email and live chat. You can get support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and will be given a dedicated account manager so you can always access assistance tailored to your needs.
AvaTrade also offers an extensive range of support and educational resources online. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions as well as access a number of educational tools. These include trading guides, economic indicators, webinars, video tutorials and ebooks. There’s even a separate educational website, Sharp Trader, full of exclusive educational content for AvaTrade customers.
Trade cryptocurrency with AvaTrade
With AvaTrade, you don’t need your own cryptocurrency wallet. You can get a feel for the market by speculating on different cryptocurrencies. You can also make money by shorting instead of counting on price increases only.
Like making other investments with AvaTrade you can leverage your position to take full advantage of market movements with a relatively small initial deposit, and deal with a broker for more convenience and assistance.
- Up to 20:1 leverage
- All pairs can be shorted
- You can start trading with as little as US$100.
AvaTrade offers all of the following pairs against USD. You can maximise your returns by learning more about each cryptocoin, and the movements that affect their value.
What are the pros and cons of using AvaTrade?
- 24-hour customer support. AvaTrade offers 24-hour customer support from dedicated account managers, ensuring that you can always access help if you need it.
- 60+ currency pairs. With access to more than 60 currency pairs, AvaTrade offers a wide range of trading opportunities.
- Choice of platforms. AvaTrade offers a range of trading platforms, including MetaTrader and mobile trading, to allow you easy and convenient access to global forex markets.
- Education. From webinars and training videos to instructional guides, AvaTrade provides an extensive range of educational resources to help you increase your trading knowledge.
- Complicated. Forex trading can be complex and extremely risky, so it is only suitable for experienced investors.
- Slow withdrawals. It can take up to five business days to withdraw funds from your AvaTrade account.
How do I apply for an AvaTrade account?
You will need the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address and phone number
- Your country of residence
- Your choice of trading platform
- Your chosen base currency
You will also need to send proof of ID to AvaTrade before your account can be opened. Proof of ID documents can be emailed to AvaTrade or you can upload them through your AvaTrade account.
Do you have more question about AvaTrade?
Does AvaTrade have any locations in Australia?
Yes, AvaTrade has an office in Sydney as well as locations in Paris, Dublin, Milan and Tokyo.
Is there a demo account available?
Yes, you can open a free demo account for a 21-day period to sample the features and benefits of forex trading with AvaTrade.
How can I deposit funds into my account?
You can make deposits through a credit card or a debit card. You can also send money by wire transfer.
What is the minimum deposit needed to open an account?
The minimum deposit varies depending on the base currency of your account. If your base currency is AUD, the minimum deposit is $100 via credit card or $500 via wire transfer.
How long can I keep my positions open?
There is no limit on how long you can keep your positions open.