Auswide Personal Loan
Borrow up to $50,000 and redraw on any additional repayments.
From 9.90% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the Auswide Personal Loan
You can borrow from $3,000 up to $50,000 with a loan term of 1 year-7 years. You'll receive a fixed rate of 9.90% p.a. with a comparison of 10.54% p.a.
You will need to make monthly repayments, and you'll also have the ability to make additional repayments. You can redraw on these repayments at any time.
- Fixed rate. You'll receive a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Monthly repayments. You will be required to pay back the loan using monthly repayments.
- Flexible loan terms. You can repay the loan over 1 year to 7 years.
- Quick online application. You can apply online in approximately 20 minutes.
- Additional repayment option. You can make extra repayments at any time.
- Redraw facility. You can also redraw on any additional payments.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. You will pay an initial $175 fee.
- Monthly fee. You will also pay an ongoing $5 fee.
You may also need to pay $50 if you pay out your loan before the end of your loan term.
How to apply for an Auswide Personal Loan
You can apply for a loan by clicking "Go to site" above to begin your application. You will need to meet certain criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
The online application will take approximately 20 minutes and you will need to complete an Australia Post ID verification form.
An Auswide Personal Loan lets you borrow up to $50,000 for any worthwhile purpose, with the ability to redraw on your additional repayments. You should always compare a range of personal loan options to find the loan that is right for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.