Borrow up to $50,000 and redraw on any additional repayments.
The Auswide Personal Loan can be used for any worthwhile purpose, including buying a new or used car, home improvements, holidays and other personal expenses. You'll also have the ability to make additional repayments and access to a redraw facility.
Find out if it may be right for you below.
|Product Name||Auswide Bank Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 9.9% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.54%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
Main points to consider with the Auswide Personal Loan
You can borrow from $3,000 up to $50,000 with a loan term of 1 year-7 years. You'll receive a fixed rate of 9.9% p.a. with a comparison of 10.54% p.a.
You will need to make monthly repayments, and you'll also have the ability to make additional repayments. You can redraw on these repayments at any time.
- Fixed rate. You'll receive a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Monthly repayments. You will be required to pay back the loan using monthly repayments.
- Flexible loan terms. You can repay the loan over 1 year to 7 years.
- Quick online application. You can apply online in approximately 20 minutes.
- Additional repayment option. You can make extra repayments at any time.
- Redraw facility. You can also redraw on any additional payments.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. You will pay an initial $175 fee.
- Monthly fee. You will also pay an ongoing $5 fee.
You may also need to pay $50 if you pay out your loan before the end of your loan term.
How to apply for an Auswide Personal Loan
You can apply for a loan by clicking "Go to site" above to begin your application. You will need to meet certain criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
The online application will take approximately 20 minutes and you will need to complete an Australia Post ID verification form.
An Auswide Personal Loan lets you borrow up to $50,000 for any worthwhile purpose, with the ability to redraw on your additional repayments. You should always compare a range of options to find the loan that is right for you.