The Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard offers 20,000 bonus reward points when you apply by 27 June 2023 and spend $3,000 in the first 90 days. If you want to pay off existing credit card debt, you will get a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 24 when you request a balance transfer at the time of your application.
Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Balance transfer rate for 24 months with no balance transfer fee
- 0% p.a.
- Bonus points
- Purchase rate
- 20.24% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
The Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. We’ve kept this information online for existing customers and for those who are interested. You can also compare a range of current rewards credit cards on Finder.
20,000 bonus reward points when you meet the spend requirements
0% p.a. for 24 months on balance transfers, with no balance transfer fee
Six complimentary insurance covers and a 24/7 concierge service
The standard purchase and cash advance rates are relatively high.
|Product Name||Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard - DISCONTINUED|
|Balance transfer rate p.a.||0% for 24 months, then 21.74%|
|Balance transfer limit||80% of available limit|
|Purchase rate p.a.||20.24%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||21.74%|
|Min credit limit||$6,000|
|Max credit limit||$100,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Card Services Rewards Program|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Late payment fee||$30|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.4%|
|Cash advance fee||3.5% or $3.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$5|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
|Number of additional cardholders||4|
How to apply
You can visit any Auswide Bank branch to apply, you can get started over the phone, or you can submit your application online. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the required documents handy:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residency. You must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Income. You must earn at least $35,000 p.a.
- Credit history. You must have a good credit rating.
- Personal details. This includes details when you were born, your marital status, how many dependents you have and your driver's license number.
- Employment details. This covers your employer's name and contact details, as well as the time spent at your current employer.
- Financial details. You'll also be asked to provide details about your existing financial condition, including your income, expenses, assets, and liabilities.
- Bonus points. Receive 20,000 bonus reward points when you apply by 27 June 2023 and spend $3,000 in the first 90 days.
- Balance transfer offer. Pay 0% p.a. on transferred balances for the first 24 months. At the end of this period, any outstanding balance starts attracting the card's cash advance rate. Note that you won't be eligible for interest-free days on purchases while you carry a balance transfer debt.
- Rewards program. Enrolment to the Card Services Program is free for platinum cardholders. You earn 1 reward point for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases. You can redeem your points for gift cards, travel, merchandise or even transfer them to an eligible frequent flyer program account.
- Complimentary insurances. This card offers complimentary purchase cover, extended warranty insurance and a guaranteed pricing scheme for eligible purchases. For travel, it offers complimentary interstate flight inconvenience insurance, international travel insurance and transit accident insurance will keep you covered on your next trip.
- Platinum concierge service. This 24/7 global service can help you save time and effort on tasks such as booking hotels and restaurants, getting tickets to shows or even buying gifts for loved ones.
- Mobile payment technology. Whether you have an Android or an Apple device, you can save time at the cash register and pay with the convenience of your smartphone with Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of $129.
- Interest rates. This card has a 20.24% p.a. interest rate for purchases. It charges 21.74% p.a. for cash advances.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your card's closing balance in full by the due date on each statement, you get up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases during your statement period. Note that you won't be eligible for interest-free days when you have a balance transfer debt. You can learn more about how interest-free days work in this Finder guide.
- Additional cards. This card allows you to get up to 4 additional cards, and additional cards linked to platinum cards earn reward points.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked