A competitive rate and access to features to help you pay off your home loan sooner.
With the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package, you get a competitive package rate whether you opt for a fixed or variable interest rate. You also get features like a 100% offset account and the ability to make additional repayments without penalty and to redraw these payments at anytime through online banking.
In addition to these home loan features, as part of the Freedom Package you also receive home loan interest rate discounts, fee discounts and waivers for your home loan and transaction accounts, and special interest rates on term deposits. You can also access savings on home building insurance, home contents insurance and car insurance with Auswide Bank, as well as paying no annual fees on an Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard.
|Product Name||Auswide Bank Variable Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||No|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- 100% interest offset account
- Borrow up to 95% of purchase price/valuation depending on loan purpose
- Redraw facility and extra payments without penalty
- Annual package fee of $395 per year
Details to consider before applying for the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package
This loan is available to both owner-occupier and investment borrowers who are looking for a loan to fund their new property purchase or their construction of a new property. You can use this loan for refinancing or for a new purchase.
Note that the special discount rate is not available for investment purposes, nor is it available with interest only repayments or for construction purposes.
The Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package can be a variable or fixed rate loan.
Features of the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR). You can borrow up to 95% LVR with this loan, however, please note that if you borrow above 80% LVR you will be asked to pay lender’s mortgage insurance.
- Loan term. You can take out a loan for a term of up to 30 years.
- Offset account. Save on interest by attaching a mortgage offset account to your Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package.
- Flexible repayment options. You have the ability to repay your home loan either weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You also have the flexibility of taking a repayment holiday, or a break from regular repayments if needed. Lump sum additional repayments can be made whether you have a fixed or variable home loan.
- Redraw facility. You can access all the extra repayments you have made through the redraw facility. Please note, a minimum redraw amount of $150 may apply, as well as a fee of $20 if you process the redraw in-branch.
- Extra options. You have the option of taking out 90 days of introductory home building insurance for free when purchasing an existing property. You also have the option of taking out mortgage repayment insurance to protect yourself and your family from not being able to repay the mortgage if your circumstances change.
- Freedom Package. To qualify for the Freedom Package, simply apply for it with your Home Loan Plus or Line of Credit loan of $150,000 or more and pay the annual fee. You will receive multiple fee and rate discounts and waivers on multiple products across Auswide Bank’s banking range as part of the package.
There are no upfront fees associated with the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package. Below are the fees that are charged with this loan:
- Annual package fee: $395 per year. This fee is charged for the maintenance of your loan and the associated accounts as well as for the benefits that come with the package.
How to apply for the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package
If you are interested in finding out more about the Auswide Bank Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package, use the green button on this page to get in contact with a specialist. You will receive more information about the home loan and if you feel it suits your needs, you can get started on the application process.
In order to apply for this home loan, Auswide Bank will ask for the following information:
- Full names, addresses and contact details of all applicants
- Employment and income details of all applicants
- Details of all assets, savings and liabilities attached to each applicant
- Details of the property to be held as security for this loan
- Proof of identity of all applicants
With a full range of benefits and features, the Auswide Home Loan Plus with Freedom Package is a great product to consider for your next home loan. However, before committing to one loan, make sure to compare it to other products to see if it’s right for you.