Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan
With a competitive variable rate backed by personalised service, the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan can help you achieve your investment goals.
Jodie Humphries was a social media manager, producer and writer at Finder.
If you opt for a variable rate you can enjoy a 0.30% p.a. discount off Australian Unity’s standard variable rate for the life of your loan. To access the discount, your loan repayments must be debited from an Australian Unity transaction or offset account. A further 0.20% p.a. discount applies for a limited period of time, allowing you to enjoy a total rate discount of 0.50% p.a.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan?
- Loan amount. This investment loan is available on loans of between $200,000 and $2,500,000.
- Maximum LVR. The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan offers a maximum LVR of 90%, although loans of more than 80% LVR will require you to take out lender's mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Fixed or variable. This Home Loan is available with a competitive variable rate or the option to lock in a fixed rate for one, three or five years.
- Interest rate discount. If you opt for a variable rate loan and your repayments are debited from an Australian Unity transaction or offset account, you can access a 0.30% p.a. discount off the standard variable rate for the life of the loan. An additional 0.20% p.a. discount applies for a limited period, resulting in a total rate discount of 0.50% p.a.
- Repayments. The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan offers the option of interest-only or principal and interest repayments, and repayments can be made on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Additional repayments are also allowed to help you pay your loan off sooner.
- Redraw facility. The additional repayments you make towards your loan can be accessed through a free redraw facility. The minimum redraw amount is $500.
- Offset account. The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan also features a 100% offset account, allowing you to minimise the amount of interest payable on the loan. This transaction account includes a Visa debit card.
- Credit card. Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan borrowers can also take advantage of no annual fees on an Australian Unity credit card of their choice.
- Other discounts. You can also take advantage of 10% off Australian Unity Health Insurance and a $100 Allianz Landlord Insurance credit.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
There is $0 ongoing fee payable on the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan below are some of the fees you will be charged:
- Application fee: $600. This fee covers the cost of setting up your Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan.
- Discharge fee: $375. This fee is paid to cover the administrative costs associated with discharging your loan.
- Rate fix fee: $249. This fee is charged if you switch to a fixed rate.
How to apply
If the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan sounds like it suits your borrowing requirements, click the "Go to site" links on this page to find out more information about this loan. You will be securely redirected to the Australian Unity website where you can submit a loan enquiry. You will need to provide:
- Your name
- Your state
- Your email address and phone number
- Your preferred contact time
- The loan type and amount
Once you have submitted your enquiry, an Australian Unity lending specialist will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your borrowing needs. If you decide that the Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan offers everything you're looking for in an investment loan, you can check the relevant eligibility requirements and then apply for the loan. You will need to provide:
- Personal information. Provide your name, address, phone number, email address and proof of ID.
- Loan purpose. The next step is to specify how much you want to borrow and what you will use the funds for.
- Details of your income and assets. The lender will require details of your employment status, income and any assets you own.
- Details of your expenses. You will need to provide details of your debts and liabilities as this will affect your ability to service a loan.
- Property details. You will also need to provide details of the property you will use the loan to purchase.
The Australian Unity Wealth Builder Investor Home Loan is well worth a look if you're searching for a competitive investment loan. Compare it with similar loans at finder.com.au and start the journey towards your investment goals.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.