Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan review
Take advantage of a competitive fixed interest rate and no ongoing fees with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a discounted fixed interest rate that provides the security of consistent repayment amounts. It also features no ongoing monthly or annual fees, allowing you to put more of your money towards paying off your loan.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan is available with a 0.10% p.a. discount off Australian Unity’s published fixed interest rates.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan?
- Maximum loan amount. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan allows you to borrow $200,000 to $2,500,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR available with this loan is 90%; however, keep in mind that you'll need to pay for lender's mortgage insurance if you borrow more than 80% LVR.
- Repayment options. This loan is available with your choice of a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. Extra repayments can also be made without incurring a penalty.
- Redraw facility. Unlimited free redraws are available with this loan, but a minimum redraw limit of $500 applies.
- Discounts. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan also entitles you to a 10% discount off Australian Unity Health Insurance, $100 of Allianz Home and Contents Insurance credit, a fee-free transaction account with a Visa debit card, and no annual fee on a credit card of your choice.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Establishment fee: $600. This fee is non-refundable and goes towards setting up your loan.
- Settlement fee: $0 This fee is to cover the processing and administration costs as the loan is settled.
- Monthly fee: $0. This fee is charged for the ongoing maintenance of your loan and any affiliated accounts.
How to apply
In order to be eligible to take out an Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan you will need:
- To be 18 years or older
- To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- To have a good credit history
- To be buying an owner-occupied residential home
If this loan sounds promising and you'd like to find out more about the product, click the link on this page to be redirected to the Australian Unity website. You will then be able to fill out an enquiry form with the following details:
- Your name
- Your phone number and email address
- Your state
- Your preferred contact day and time
- The type of loan you want and how much you wish to borrow
You will be contacted by an Australian Unity representative shortly after submitting the form to discuss your borrowing requirements.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a range of flexible and cost-effective features for borrowers. Just make sure to compare it with a range of other ones before deciding on the right one for your needs.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.34% p.a. and a 2.34% p.a. comparison rate.