Take advantage of a competitive fixed interest rate and no ongoing fees with the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a discounted fixed interest rate that provides the security of consistent repayment amounts. It also features no ongoing monthly or annual fees, allowing you to put more of your money towards paying off your loan.
|Product Name||Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Discounted fixed interest rates
- No establishment fee
- No ongoing fees
- No valuation fee
- Settlement fee of $600
Things to consider about Australian Unity Health Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan
This loan is offered for borrowers who want to purchase an owner-occupied home. It allows you to borrow up to 90% LVR and then make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to suit your income and budget.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan is available with a 0.10% p.a. discount off Australian Unity’s published fixed interest rates.
If you would prefer the flexibility of a variable rate, Australian Unity also offers a Health, Wealth and Happiness Variable Rate Home Loan you may wish to consider.
Features of the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan allows you to borrow $200,000 to $2,500,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR available with this loan is 90%; however, keep in mind that you’ll need to pay for lender’s mortgage insurance if you borrow more than 80% LVR.
- Repayment options. This loan is available with your choice of a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. Extra repayments can also be made without incurring a penalty.
- Redraw facility. Unlimited free redraws are available with this loan, but a minimum redraw limit of $500 applies.
- Discounts. The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan also entitles you to a 10% discount off Australian Unity Health Insurance, $100 of Allianz Home and Contents Insurance credit, a fee-free transaction account with a Visa debit card, and no annual fee on a credit card of your choice.
Fees you can avoid
- Establishment fee: $600.
- Ongoing fees: $0.
- Legal fee: $0.
- Valuation fee: $0.
- LMI: $0 (if you borrow less than 80% LVR)
Fees you can’t avoid
- Settlement fee: $600. The settlement fee covers the cost of processing the settlement of your loan.
How to apply for the Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan
In order to be eligible to take out an Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan you will need:
- To be 18 years or older
- To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- To have a good credit history
- To be buying an owner-occupied residential home
If this loan sounds promising and you’d like to find out more about the product, click the link on this page to be redirected to the Australian Unity website. You will then be able to fill out an enquiry form with the following details:
- Your name
- Your phone number and email address
- Your state
- Your preferred contact day and time
- The type of loan you want and how much you wish to borrow
You will be contacted by an Australian Unity representative shortly after submitting the form to discuss your borrowing requirements.
The Australian Unity Health, Wealth and Happiness Fixed Rate Home Loan offers a range of flexible and cost-effective features for borrowers. Just make sure to compare it with a range of other ones before deciding on the right one for your needs.