There's nothing more Australian than a pair of ugg boots. So if you don't own a pair already, what are you waiting for?
Ozitude is the latest worldwide brand name for the globally renowned Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd. Due to the great demand for classic ugg boots, the company has revived the ugg boot as a symbol of Aussie fashion. Not that the good ol' pair of ugg boots isn't fashionable all year round, already.
When you buy Ozitude Ugg boots you'll not only get this signature Australian look, you’ll also experience that great comfortable feeling you get from slipping into these soft boots. The reason for this comes down to genuine Australian sheepskin. In addition to a great product, you can also buy this product online, and have it delivered to your chosen address anywhere in the world.
Top items from Australian Ugg Boots
Tall Classic Lace-Up Boots from Australian Ugg Boots
This is a pair of tall classic lace-up ugg boots. They measure 35.5cm/14" from sole to top. They have full leather support and laces on the outside and are Ideal for indoor and outdoor wear.View details
Dance from Australian Ugg Boots
Called "Dance Shoes" these uggs are 30cm/12" high, with an option to roll the top to expose a thick inner fleece. The ribbon straps and strong metal eyelets ensure secure fastening at the front of the boot.View details
Breezer Boots from Australian Ugg Boots
The Breezer can be worn up or rolled down with a simple adjustment of the zipper. The sole is lightweight hard wearing (EVA) for indoor and outdoor wear.View details
Stealth Tall Boots from Australian Ugg Boots
This pair of boots is externally finished with water resistant leather. The sole is lightweight hard wearing (EVA) for indoor and outdoor wear.View details
Kids boots from Australian Ugg Boots
This pair of kids' boots is made from 100% Australian double faced sheepskin and has a lightweight, hard-wearing EVA ridged sole, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor wear.View details
Safari Short Zebra Collection from Australian Ugg Boots
The Safari Short Zebra Collection is made from 100% luxurious Australian double faced sheepskin. The sole is lightweight hard wearing (EVA) for indoor and outdoor wear.View details
How do I use my Australia Ugg Boots promo code?
- Click on the code you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Australian Ugg Boots website where you can start shopping.
- Select an item you’d like to buy.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ if you’d like to purchase an item. Continue this for any other shoes you might like to buy.
- When you’ve finished shopping, click on the shopping basket symbol on the top right hand corner.
- Review your purchases, choose your shipping method, and click 'Continue with purchase'.
- Enter your coupon where it says ‘enter coupon code’ and click ‘apply’ to validate.
- Proceed to payment by clicking ‘checkout’ and finalise your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Australia Ugg Boots and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Australian Ugg Boots
- Secure shopping systems. August Ugg Boots uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to guarantee that you’ll have a safe shopping experience.
- Wide range of products. Australian Ugg Boots offers a wide range of ugg boot products, from hiking sole ranges and slippers scoffs, to a crystallised Swarovski range. They also sell hats mittens and ear muffs.
- Genuine wool. Australia Ugg Boots prides itself in using high quality, genuine Australian sheep’s wool in their products - the way it should be.
- Peak season services are not efficient. October to March is peak season for ugg boot purchases, so during these months their turnaround response time is between 48 and 72 hours.
Shipping guide for Australian Ugg Boots
Australian Ugg Boots deliver orders by air mail from Melbourne, Australia. Depending on the shipping method you've selected, it takes between 7-10 working days from the time of shipment to arrive. If you select Courier Express, your order will be delivered in 2-5 business days.
For international orders, Australian Ugg Boots uses Standard Air Mail for normal delivery and Courier Express fast delivery. For national orders, they use Australia Post for normal delivery and Express Mail for fast delivery.
Refunds, returns and exchanges for Australia Ugg Boots
Australian Ugg Boots allows exchanges for a different size or colour, but you have to shoulder all shipping costs. If you are returning your item for a refund or exchange, you must return it in good condition with all original labels attached. If your product is damaged upon return, the company has the right to refuse your exchange/refund. For exchanges, you will also be required to select your correct size. You can use the site's 'Barefoot Measurements’ as a guide for this.
If your item is found to be faulty or is damaged upon arrival, you may return it for exchange. However, you must inform the company within 30 days of receipt in order for an exchange to be made under these circumstances.
About Australian Ugg Boots and its history
Australian Ugg Boots is located in Melbourne Australia and owned by Vicky Tran. The company offers high quality sheepskin boots that are marketed throughout the world.
The group owns the new global label, Ozitude, which has gained popularity among ugg boot enthusiasts worldwide. The company is a member of the Australian Sheepskin Association and carries an official Australia-made tag, guaranteeing it's quality and value for money.